3: Arguments and Change

Baby Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was how two days were spent, the boys trying to continue with practice and some vocal lessons only to become frustrated because they were in bodies that were not used to their strict regimen. After Jungkook and Jimin were startled by the wind from the open window that was strong enough to knock the vase onto the floor (and ending up hitting each other in their turning to see what had fallen), Jae Eun made sure to be somewhat near all of them and hopefully nothing too drastic would happen.

Even with the talk she had with Bang PD and a few others, without the boys present, it was decided that until more clues were to be found she should keep quiet about that fact.
It wasn't too difficult to distract them really, she found out just pop in a movie or let them play their video games would be sufficient for maknae line and sometimes Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin would become interested. It was Yoongi who she had a difficult time trying to get him away from his studio; to which she ended up just telling him to clean his room before he would be allowed back to his studio. Not to forget when it came time to feeding them. Them changing physique did not change those facts. While they were good kids and had a good appetite, it would seem being children also gave them a child's palate at random moments, which induced her not allowing Jin near the kitchen. He was the tallest at the moment and no way was he going to get snacks just to have an actual meal a few minutes afterwards; it may have worked when they were normal but it was too troublesome now.

From being a glorified manager in name only, seeing as she was somewhat a caretaker for the boys, to actually being their guardian and caretaker. She did not sign up for this. Getting cut off from her thoughts by two very loud and arguing boys, Jae Eun raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t like them to yell in an argument, well, if they did it was never when she was there; she had heard stories from certain maknae and sometimes Jin who had to calm either party down.

“This isn’t my fault and I know you’re gonna go and say something to Noona and stress her out more!”

“If it’s not yours then how could this have happened? We all know you can be really clumsy sometimes, Namjoon-ah.”

"Hyung!”

How could it be that more things were starting to become troublesome. She stepped into the living room, finding four of seven children there. The other three were probably playing or something in the other room. Just when she was about to call out for them to stop arguing, Yoongi, who was the one arguing with Namjoon, pushed the younger down. Gasps came out of everyone, minus Yoongi’s mouth, Jae Eun included.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter