Day 14

Against The Current
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chloe POV

We were finalizing the last song for the album, then later tonight we would be looking at some covers for the album. We were grossly ahead of schedule due to a sudden burst of inspiration. Because we were so ahead, Bailey and Blair managed to get Jay down to the studio to listen to my solo tracks. He had agreed with them that I should do some solo work on the side.

"Yah, Chloe-ah, these songs are great. I want you to start recording them once you are done with the album." Jay had said after listening to the whole track list. "Since we are already planning on a world tour with this album, this solo project will have to start in 2017 at the earliest, but maybe we could release a sample track, or maybe have a single released around September, or later." I nodded.

"Thank you, Jay-ssi," I said bowing deeply. 

"And, I've been keeping an eye on your dancing, too." He started, spinning towards me. "I think you should try choreographing some of these songs. You can always reach out to one of our choreographers, or even 1million Dance Studios may be available from time to time. But, you definitely have the ability to compete with groups like Red Velvet and Twice, even soloists like Hyuna, IU, and Taeyeon. I'm glad you came to me with this." 

"I-I, thank you!" I said in surprise, I could tell BB were trying not to freak out behind me, well, at least Blair was about to freak out. I felt an encouraging hand on my shoulder, most likely Bailey. What Jay said was a huge compliment, he just compared me to people that I respect and aspire to one day have a career like them, and for him to say that was truly encouraging.

I took what Jay said to heart, and for the next two weeks, whenever I had any free time, I was in the crackerbox size dance studio working on choreography to the finished songs. Then I would stay up late working on the songs that weren't quite done yet. I wanted to do choreo that was unexpected for women in the Korean mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter