I Told You I Wanna Die

I Told You I Wanna Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N This story is going to be a sad one shot based on the song "I Told You I Wanna Die" By Huh Gak .If you want listen to the song while reading the story for the mood.In the one shot i will put the lyrics in  Vernada style  and it will be like Yunho thinking those things and it will be only his P.O.V.

Enjoy~

Yunho's P.O.V.

I bring you up in my mind like this
Even the long moments, I remember
Again today, if only I can see your back
For just a moment

I was sitting in my bed inside my big lonely house,wearing clothes with a happy color,but those were only for the appearance,only for people to think that i moved on,only to fool my self that i moved on but my heart knows better than my mind,i can't move on,i dont want to move on.Times like this i bring him in my mind how much better it will be if he was just..just here.Seeing his face,his gentle smile,would calm the storm inside me.

I looked at my right side and their was a picture of me and my ex.Hugging,smiling like that i felt that nothing could break us apart but how wrong i was,how foolish of me to think that.

Breaking up with him would be much better than losing him for good.I touched the wooden frame that had the last picture that i took with him and smiled while a lonely tear was shed.I was feeling angry but beyond all those feelings i felt the loneliness,i was tired of living,tired of trying to tell my self that it will pass.

I met this angel when i was 20 in the college i was studying for doctor and he was in his first year for music.He was so lost and asked for help so like that i met the most beautiful person in my entire life

FlashBack

I was sitting my class waiting for our profesor with my friends,when suddenly i saw a guy looking our class,the word "i am lost" written in his angelic face.I smiled and went closer

"Hey are you okay?"

"Oh hi i am new,do you now where the A music class is?"He asked and i was just looking at him speaking,with his melodic voice.He blushed when i told him it was in the other side of the college.

End Of FlashBack

I helped him and liked that i met Kim Jaejoong and like that he become my everything,like that he found his way into my heart.I felt the tears coming down my face and my throat was dry but i didn't care.I placed the frame with his face in my heart and just stayed like that,till the day left,like that,like the way Jaejoong left me and i was inside the room welcoming the night and the darkness in my heart.

We were a couple for 10 years,living happily,smiling,making fun of each other and most of all...be there for each other.The day he left me and decided to join another place i was in vacation with my family,the day in the airport when i said my goodbye,the words that i thought will be only for a short time,a short time and then i could have him in my arms again where the last words i was saying to him,how could i know.He smiled to me and i smiled back,he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter