I just want to hold you

Knocked out

The next day, Jiyong felt a little better, at least knowing Seungri knew a bit about what was happening. He felt safe. 

"Seungri? How to I tell the other guys?" He asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"Baby, they don't have to know if you don't want them to. But if you feel they should know, just tell them. I know they won't be hateful towards you. They will understand." Hi answered.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay...let's tell them now..." He said, feeling nervous.

He and Seungri went out to the living room.

"H-hey guys.." 

"Hey buddy. How you doing?" Youngbae asked.

"Um..I need to tell you guys something. This isn't going to be easy but...I've been feeling depressed a lot lately...and I'd appreciate it if you guys don't make fun of me for it...just...I don't expect you to understand..." Jiyong said looking down, suddenly, the other three members hugged him.

"We love you Jiyong. We'll help you through anything." Youngbae said smiling.

"Yea. Anytime you need anything, let us know." TOP said.

Daesung smiled.

"We won't leave you Hyung." He said.

Jiyong smiled.

"Aww you guys are the best friends ever."

Later that night, they decided to go out for drinks. They ran into Teddy.

"Hey Teddy! How are you?" Daesung called out.

"What?" He replied.

Daesung fell silent.

Teddy looked at Jiyong.

"Look who it is." Teddy said.

Jiyong nodded. He was slowly feeling a depressive episode come on again. 

Teddy laughed.

"Come on, be a man. Take a shot or 5." He said, starting to get in Jiyong's face.

"Stop." Jiyong said sternly.

"GD don't be such a wuss! Don't cry little baby." He said in a condescending tone.

Jiyong started to get more frustrated.

"Leave me alone!" He yelled.

"Aww what's the matter? Is it past your bed time? Or maybe you found out you aren't the best anymore right? Stop faking your sadness. Why can't you just be happy?" Teddy said rudely.

Jiyong got fed up, and pushed Teddy back and he fell against the pool table. Teddy decided to get agressive and punched Jiyong back.

"You're such a loser!" Teddy shouted.

"You're not good enough."

Next thing they knew, TOP punched teddy across the face, hard.

"Leave him alone!" He screamed.

The boys made their way back home. Jiyong ran into the bedroom and slammed the door. He started crying and pulled out a razor. He started cutting into his arm. He felt he deserved this. After a few minutes, Seungri came in.

"Baby?! What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

He took the razor away and put it on the dresser.

"Baby. What? Why?" Seungri said, have voice shaking as tears formed.

"I...um..I...Seungri...help me. I'm trying but.." Jiyong answered nervously.

Seungri hugged him, then got some paper towels and antiseptic wipes to help.

"Baby, why would you do this to yourself?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong sniffled.

"I'm so sorry honey. It's just...I felt an episode come on..and Teddy made it worse by saying I'm not good enough.."

Seungri stared into Jiyong's eyes.

"You are more than good enough. You are way better than Teddy. And you know it. Don't you dare listen to him. Okay? You are loved deeply, and very much needed." Seungri said kissing Jiyong deeply.

Jiyong smiled into the kiss.

"I love you. I always will." Jiyong whispered.

"I love you more." Seungri whispered back.