New decisions

Knocked out

The year went by fast, it was a week before the wedding, and Jiyong was stressed out. He was so nervous about messing up.

"What if I mess up the vows? Or trip? Or..or...-"

"Baby!" Seungri said laughing.

"Baby, you'll be amazing. Just think of it as giving a major concert. Okay?" Seungri said smiling and grabbing Jiyong's face and kissing him.

Jiyong blushed and smiled.

"Thank you." He answered quietly.

"So? Are you ready to get married?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong nodded.

" Absolutely Riri."

The day of the wedding, they were getting last minute things set up. Suddenly, Youngbae and TOP grabbed Jiyong, and Daesung grabbed Seungri. They pulled them in separate rooms to get ready. Jiyong wore an all black tuxedo, with a crimson red tie. Seungri wore and all white tuxedo with a black tie. The whole YG family was there, including their real families. Jiyong walked out first, his mom was walking him down the aisle. Everything was going smoothly. Then it was Seungri's turn. His mom walked him down the aisle too. Once again, everything went smoothly. After the rings were placed on their fingers, it was now time to recite the vows.

"I understand you've written your own vows. Jiyong, we will start with you. Please, recite your vows." 

Jiyong nodded, smiled, and took Seungri's hands in his own. He took a deep breath, before continuing.

"My dearest love, my dearest friend. My beloved Seungri. I love you with all my heart and soul. I promise to continue loving you forever. I will be here to cherish and help you through anything and everything. You have been with through everything, and helped me conquer all of my doubts. You never gave up on me, and i really love you for that. You are my world. I love you so much Seungri." Jiyong said smiling and blushing.

Seungri was also smiling and blushing, happy tears formed in his eyes.

"Beautiful. Seungri? Your vows, please."

Seungri nodded, and took a breath.

"To my love, I will never stop loving you. You have helped me to become a better man, over the years. You are absolutely beautiful, and I will never stop telling you that. On what you consider your worst days, that's when I see you as your most beautiful. I truly appreciate and adore you. I promise to help you through anything you need. Through sickness and health. I wouldn't be where I am if I never met you. Jiyong, you are the love of my life, my all, my everything. I love you so much, Jiyong." Seungri said happily.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

Jiyong and Seungri shared a beautiful, passionate kiss. Now, it was time for the reception. Jiyong and Seungri were estatic. It was time for their first dance, as husband and husband. After the wedding, it was time to clean up. Both Jiyong and Seungri started cleaning, then they were stopped.

"Hey. What are you two doing?" Youngbae asked smiling.

"We're cleaning...?" Seungri said.

"No. You guys just got married! Go have fun. Go on your honeymoon." He said.

"Honeymoon?" Seungri said questioningly, looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong had a slightly guilty yet innocent look on his face.

"Baby?" Seungri asked.

"Okay okay...I planned a trip for us. Surprise!" He said cutely.

Seungri laughed.

"But...we're so busy..."

"Nope. Marriage first." Jiyong said, leading Seungri it towards the car.

"What? Sweetheart where are we going?" 

"You'll see babe."

"We don't even have stuff packed though.."

"Yes we do. TOP And Daesung went and packed stuff for us and put it in the car, now we just need to drive to the airport. Our flight leaves in 3 hours." Jiyong said smiling.

Seungri laughed.

"Okay, but where are we going?"

"We're going to the Bahamas." Jiyong replied.

Seungri's eyes grew wide.

"No...are you serious?! Oh my God! Really??"

Jiyong nodded.

"Baby you are amazing."

"I try to be, for you."

They got to the airport, perfect timing. They were both really tired, so they slept the whole plane ride. Finally, they made it to the Bahamas. They got their car and headed to their hotel.

"This is beautiful!" Seungri screamed happily.

Jiyong hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Seungri." He whispered.

"I love you more." Seungri whispered back, kissing him.

Throughout the trip, they went snorkeling, swimming, went canoeing, and relaxed in the beach. They also drank a lot of alcohol. So both woke up with hangovers a couple times. However, now it was their last night in the Bahamas. They were on the beach, with music playing. Their song came on.

"May I have this dance?" Jiyong asked, smiling.

"Yes sir, of course." Seungri replied.

They slow danced in the sand under the moonlight all night long. They found a love within each other, that before they met, both never thought it was possible to be so in love with someone.