Don't leave

Knocked out

The next day, Seungri and Jiyong had the day to themselves. Seungri got up early, and made a big breakfast for them.

"Morning babe." He said as he saw Jiyong.

"Hi honey." Jiyong replied smiling slowly.

"What's all this?" He asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"I don't know. Just felt like making breakfast for us." He replied 

"Aww well thank you babe. That's nice of you." 

Seungri smiled.

Seungri hugged Jiyong from behind and kissed his neck. He loved Seungri with all his heart, he didn't want to leave, and he didn't want Seungri to leave either. A few years have passed, and Jiyong was very slowly starting to feel like his usual self again. He felt happier, and he had the most understanding boyfriend in the world. Seungri was patient with everything. He and Seungri were out having a date night, at one of their favorite restaurants. After dinner, they decided to walk around the river.

"It's so pretty tonight." Jiyong said, smiling.

"Yes you are." Seungri smiling

Jiyong laughed.

"You're so cheesy." He said

Seungri shrugged.

"I try."

"Well...thank you."

They stared into each other's for a while, and kissed each other passionately.

"I love you baby." Seungri whispered.

"I love you more." Jiyong whispered back, smiling into the kiss.

"Jiyong? I'm serious. I am so in love with you. And I believe in you and I. I know we will make it through everything as long as we are together. You are the my inspiration for everything I do, and every song I sing. I know these last few years haven't been easy for you darlin, and I've been patient and will continue to be patient." Seungri said blushing and got down on one knee, and pulled out a silver and yellow ring.

Jiyong started crying happy tears.

"Jiyong? Will you make the happiest man on Earth, and be my husband?" He asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Of course I will baby!" He said hugging Seungri tightly and kissing him deeply.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

The two went straight home to tell the rest. 

"Hey guys! How was date night?" Daesung asked happily.

"It was great! Look what happened!" Jiyong yelled happily.

Everyone started and was really happy they were finally getting married.