Show me your demons

Knocked out

Bigbang was doing great, having lots of successful shows, awards, and parties. But, while the rest of the world seemed happy, Jiyong felt like he was in a black hole that he couldn't pull himself out of. He felt like e was drowning. The boys were at their apartment, having drinks, and celebrating another victory.

"Hey come on man, smile. We was another award." Youngbae said happily.

Jiyong showed a small smile. Youngbae nodded and went to get more drinks. Jiyong stared at the ground. He decided to go lay down. As he walked into his room, he collapsed on his bed and sighed.

"What's wrong with me?" He whispered to himself, closing his eyes.

Suddenly, he was running through a hallway, towards the dance studio. He pushed open the door, to see his manager standing there. He held a picture of BIGBANG in his hands, ripped it apart. Then Jiyong set the building on fire, crying as he ran away. 

"Jiyong? Baby wake up!" Seungri yelled, shaking him.

"Fire! Death!" Jiyong screamed, still asleep.

Seungri pushed Jiyong harder. 

"Baby!" He shouted.

Finally, Jiyong woke up, sweating, and terrified. He slowly looked around his room. Then he noticed Seungri, looking very upset.

"B-baby..." Jiyong whispered

He started crying, and hugged Seungri as tight as he could.

Seungri hugged back. He wiped his tears and kissed his head.

"It's okay sweetie, it was only a nightmare. Okay? Nothing's wrong. You're okay." Seungri said.

For the next few weeks, Jiyong still felt that emptiness. He started drinking more, stopped eating much, and just wasn't involved mentally anymore in anything he used to love. Like dance. He would mess the dances and lyrics up, sometimes on purpose just to be excused early. 

"Jiyong, what the hell is the matter with you?" His manager said harshly.

Jiyong shifted his eyes back and forth.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." He answered quietly.

His manager rolled his eyes.

"Just...tell me." He said

Jiyong finally looked him in the eyes.

"I well...lately...I've been feeling depressed and-"

"You mean to tell me you feel sad, so you keep messing up?" 

Jiyong looked down again.

"It's more than that...but yea..."

His manager sighed heavily.

"Fine. Get out. Go home." He said angerily.

Jiyong quickly left, Seungri and Youngbae were waiting for him.

"What happened dude?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong just ignored him and went to the car. He was quiet all night long, hardly coming out of his and Seungri's room. A little later, Seungri knocked on the door, and opened it gently.

"Baby?" He said quietly.

Jiyong just looked up.

"What's wrong? Lately you've been so distant  from everyone. Please tell me what's hurting you, love?" Seungri asked, slowly sitting next to Jiyong.

Jiyong started crying and shook his head.

"I don't know...I just...I don't know. I can't explain why I feel the way I do. I'm just all around...sad...I wouldn't expect you to understand baby.." Jiyong muttered.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Seungri asked.

"Let me cry on your shoulder if I need to. And please don't take it personally if I don't want to be around anybody, including you..God dammit! I'm a terrible boyfriend!" He yelled.

"Baby...."

"Why are you with me?"

"Baby i-"

"What do you see in me? I mean i-"

Seungri put his hand over Jiyong's mouth

"Baby, you are an amazing person and boyfriend. I'm very thankful to have met you and for you to stay in my life. And I'm going to be honest with you okay? When I look at you, I see a fighter. I see someone who I know isn't going to give up easily. No matter what he's going through. I see a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. You are the best person I've ever met. I love you Jiyong. You will make it through this. And I'll help if I can and when I can. Okay darlin?" Seungri replied, kissing Jiyong's head.

Jiyong smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Really?" He answered.

Seungri nodded.

"100% baby."

"I love you so much Seungri." Jiyong said, crying into Seungri's shoulder.

Seungri ran his fingers up and down Jiyong's back lightly, and just held him in his arms until he was able to stop crying.