Teaser 3: b2uty watches

The Ring of Fire

B2UTY

"This is endless," Gikwang groaned, scrambling behind Doojoon.

"Don't be such a baby!" Doojoon warned, gripping his clipboard. "We have to find suitable applicants for the upcoming tournament!" Gikwang huffed as he ran after him.

Suddenly Doojoon stopped, scanning his clipboard one last time. Gikwang bumped into him and his wand sliced through the air. "MY WAND!" Gikwang gasped, running past Doojoon and jumping for the catch. He quickly grabbed the wand in midair and fell on the ground, crashing into someone.

"GAH!" The person said, struggling underneath him.

"Sorry..." He quickly murmured, crawling off the girl.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING." The girl huffed, reaching for her books. "Where's my wand....."

Gikwang was about to pick up her wand when Doojoon beat him to it, handing the wand to her. "Here you go Soyeon."

The girl looked up, and smiled. "Thanks, Head." She stood up and was about to walk away until Doojoon took a glance at his clipboard and said, "Soyeon, what's your last name?"

"Jang. Why?"

"Do you want to apply for the Ring of Fire?"

Silence.

"I'll think about it." She smirked, and her heel.

Doojoon whistled, "She's spunky."

"Got that right." Gikwang said as both boys stared after her.