Teaser 1: elf is found

The Ring of Fire

The night was pitch black, and the lights were like stars, guiding a long pathway. A man in a dark cloak bid his way through the thick trees and branches.

What he was looking for, no one knew.

He cursed under his breath as he reached the heart of the forest, finding only a wooden stake pierced through the ground.

"They took it." He said finally.

 

The Ring of Fire, was stolen.

 


 

ELF

"Donghae," A Senior wizard named Leeteuk walked across the fire-lit room. "Did you see the news today?" He threw a roll of newspaper onto Donghae's lap, who was sipping coffee next to the heated fireplace. "Watch it!" Donghae said, putting down his mug. "Coffee is hot."

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, "Magic's a wizard's friend. You should use it."

Donghae rolled his eyes, leafing through the newspaper, "What was it you wanted me to see?"

"Page 3." He simply responded.

The Succeeding Head gave Leeteuk a wary look before reading the article. He patiently waited as Donghae finished the last sentence, "The Ring of Fire? What's that supposed to be?"

Leeteuk grinned from ear to ear, his dimples carefully outlined by the glow of the fireplace. "It's a tournament." Donghae rolled his eyes, "Wow Head, that's descriptive." He finished sarcastically.

"This tournament hasn't taken place in KPOP for a hundred years. It's said that the Ring of Fire chooses two wizards from each House, and they duel one another to earn the ultimate fame and glory."

Donghae smiled at the thought, "Then why did they hold this off for a hundred years?"

"The Ring was stolen and kept hidden. No one knows who did it or why... But they found it."

"Where?"
"In the dungeons of KPOP."

"Wow. Nasty."

"I know right," Leeteuk grinned. "If ELF wins; we're going to be honored for centuries."

Donghae reached for his coffee, smiling.

 

"Let the games begin."