Rough Part 1

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - Rough


 

3 : 58 AM

 

She closed her eyes for a moment but a deep chuckle filled the room and her heart with terror . She opened her eyes and those eyes she tried hard to forget were staring at her from the bottom of her bed . Her heart skipped a beat . He was sitting in the chair in front of  her bed . She couldn’t see his body or face but his eyes glowed and spun . She tried to reach over to call for help but it was all pointless as he grabbed her arm in a second , “ Now now , Princess . You should calm  down . You might have a panic attack if you don’t .” He spoke . The moon bounced off of his body making his eyes seem to glow even more . She shuddered under his touch .

 

She closed her eyes and shook her head hard as certain memories started to resurface . He’s not real she told herself once again . She was imagining things because she was crazy ! That is what it was she was going crazy but if she was going crazy why would she feel his hand on her wrist ? “ Princess , You’re not crazy . I’m here live and in the flesh , “ he laughed as terror was clearly written over her face .

She screamed for help .

 

Nobody came .

 

She closed her eyes again . No she was dreaming ! She was dreaming and she had to be dreaming because if not that meant she was crazy . She opened her eyes and she was in a dark room almost like a cell . The man was propped in a corner . She looked down she was still in her night wear outfit . She let out a quiet sob . His eyes were glued to her , “How come you still haven’t greeted me yet Princess . It’s rude you know … I missed you . Don’t you miss me ? “ He smirked .

 

She stepped back and fell . She looked down and there was grass . She grabbed her head . He stood over her .  “ Maybe you are crazy ? ,” he grabbed her shoulders slamming her into a stoned wall . She cried silently . She was shaking uncontrollably . She knew she was stuck in his mind games and she couldn’t fight it . His mouth opened and a long tongue came out . She was pushed back and was now standing in water . She looked down . It wasn’t water .

 

It was blood .

 

She closed her eyes once again .

 

It’s all a dream …

 

She opened her eyes and he was standing there , “ This is no dream princess Sooyeon . “ His body melted into the river of blood . She was hyperventilating now . Her chest heaved rapidly . She felt a hand touch her hair . She turned around and was in the meadow once again .

 

Jessica fell down crying . She sobbed in her hands . What was going on ? Was this the taste of her own unconscious mind  . The memories that she buried deep within her mind . Was guilt now eating her up ?

 

She looked up and was back in her room . But he was still there sitting in that chair .

 

“ Say Princess , do you know why people are afraid of silence ? “ She looked up at him with tears flowing out of her light  brown eyes . He leaned up letting his elbows rest in his knees and fingers intertwined under his chin while his eyes never leaving her .” Because in that moment you trigger every thought that you thought you would drown out with sound. Your darkest more inner thoughts are awakened and people can’t handle it princess …  he paused as she stared at him as tears fell . She closed her eyes and almost felt his breath on her neck , “ Say Princess , can you handle it ? A person like you usually won’t break but I wonder what will happen when the truth is revealed … “

 

***

He pierced the silence with heartbreak as he called her name over and over; the silence had drove him mad and off the deep end . His body moved on its own as he found himself hovered over her once cheerful and bright form . Kris grabbed her frail shoulders and screamed silently at the lack of warmth . He pulled her body away from the wall and cradled her in his arms . He looked down at her and saw remnants of loneliness and guilt in her eyes as he held her close . Wanting nothing but her as he understo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter