Love is Bitter

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - Love is bitter  : 2 months later after the argument with Tyler


 

Sinb blinked harshly at the counter in front of her and picked up another shot. She swung her head back and tipped the drink into without reacting to the terrible bitter taste anymore . When she slammed the glass back down on the table , she felt her whole world swimming around her . Her vision was shaky and blurry and everything was too bright . She gripped the edge of the counter in hopes it would keep her steady . The brunette felt laughter bubble in but she couldn’t hear it anymore with the music drowning out almost all other sounds .

 

The girl stumbled backwards but was quickly put to a stop from landing on her when she felt something behind her wrap around her waist . She glanced behind her with a stupid grin across her face , “ Heeeeeeey ICCCCCCEEE QUEEEN !”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at the sight of the younger girl’s state , “ Next time phone Kris instead of me , okay . I have no time for this .Yah Sinb . For god sake ! “

 

Sinb turned around so she could face the mad Ice Queen , “ Hehe but I-----I likkkkkkee yooouuuuu ~~ , “ she hiccuped . “ Unnie is never at home and same as Oppa . He’s allllllwways busy … “

 

Jessica sighed once again at Sinb’s current state , “ Yahh kiddo how much have you drank ?”

 

“ N--nooooot much . Hmmmm maybe two or ffffivvve . Errr .. or … “

 

“ You are still under age  Sinb ah , “ Jessica stated as she positioned herself so she could carry Sinb out better , “ I don’t want to remind you again but we promised to keep a low profile . So don’t ruin it because of your selfish desires , “ she mumbled to herself knowing that the younger girl wasn’t paying any attention to her due to her current state .

 

Jessica and Sinb stumbled out of the bar  together and into the November evening . It was cold and the wind was blowing.  Jessica sauntered down the road with Sinb hanging off her side and mumbling nonsense and giggling to herself . The blonde kept glancing at Sinb worriedly; she had never seen the girl like this before … well it was always Kris who had dealt with Sinb not her . Jessica wondered if the move took a toll on the younger girl ? Sinb has never been the same since they left their hometown and moved into a strange new town with new identities .

 

Sinb nudged Jessica a little bit , “ Siicccaaa ? “

 

“ Yes ? “ The older one replied .

 

“ Whaaat’s wrong ? “ She slurred .

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at her . She stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter