three

Broken Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ħ……§……#########……§…..Ħ

 

Baekhyun took the last three steps of the stairs, stopped and sneezed. He was exhausted from the over loaded work stuff that he had finished. He pressed bolted fist on his burning shoulder. He sneezed more than seven times cursing under his breath to the entertainment agency that asked to do an underwater photo-shoot for their newly debut girl band. They had been late hours to come to the premises as Baekhyun asked. It wasn’t easy to do the photo-shoot with them because those teen girls were not in mind of doing something in professional way. He happened to reshoot in many poses making himself drench with chlorinate water in hour. Always when they came up the water to the wooded floor assistants ran to them and covered them with large wool towels patting and wiping water from their lovely skins. But no one was there to pat his wet hair and soon Baekhyun got cold. He wished that each member of the band should have cold for a week making them fall from the upcoming music festival.

 

“Bloody K-pop idiots … hitchzzzz. They called me a tadpole. I’ll show you a tadpole when you hitchzzzz asked me to do another hitchzzzz …. Photo-shoot”

 

Tapping to a stylish jet black door he was talking to himself scolding to the band girls. The door wasn’t opened. He called to the buzzer and punched on the door-bell until the door opened with a cursing murmur. Baekhyun stopped scolding and make a friendly smile on his face saying “good evening Hunhun” to the person who was standing inside the room.  And then he sneezed.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun and smiled back to him trying to make a best smiled on his dry cracked lips. Baekhyun narrowed his eyebrows and gently placed his palm on Sehun’s forehead.

 

“Not feeling hitchzzzz better?”

 

“That’s the question which I should have asked. You’re not looking good. You’re sneezing Baekie”

 

“Hitchzzzz I’ve a damn bad day. Look I’ve brought your favorite pizza with chicken drumsticks and hitchzzz black soda. Let’s eat together”

 

Talking with his friend that was waddling, behind him Baekhyun stepped inside of the Sehun’s luxury residence. His foot stomped on a glass bottle on the floor. Baekhyun stopped his words and looked around.

The hall was a completely mess. He could see empty bottles, crumpled fast food packages, pizza boxes everywhere with empty cigarette packs. He saw an over flowing ash tray on the glass table and a half filled glass with a dark colored liquor. Baekhyun slowly cast his eyes to the bedroom which he could see from the hall through opened room door. The bed cover was on the floor and it was also a mess.

The floor of the house hadn’t seen a mob for days. The kitchen counter was also seen so untidy, with dried stew patches and saps of can foods. Baekhyun quietly walked to the kitchen and placed the bag on his hand on the dining table top. Then he walked to the kitchen rack and took an apron from it. He put it on his shoulder, took tile cleaning solution and a sponge from the lower cupboard where they should be stored.

 

“Baekie, hey stop. You not need to clean the kitchen. And you can’t you are ….”

 

“I don’t want to eat in a place which looks like a dumping area hitchzzzz. If you’re being worry about me, please make me something to stop this…… Hitchzzz”   

 

Baekhyun glared at Sehun and spoke with a sharp tone making Sehun freezing at the floor. They stared at each for a moment and Baekhyun turned to clean the kitchen counter. Sehun didn’t say another word against his friend. He walked to the cupboard and started to make a lemon tea with honey. He prepared the tea and pulled Baekhyun back from the sink; started to clean the counter. Baekhyun walked to the hall drinking the tea. He tried collected all garbage from the floor enjoying his tea and he stopped it hearing Sehun’s scolding voice from the kitchen. When he’d come back to the kitchen he saw sparkling kitchen counter. Sehun took the empty tea cup from Baekhyun’s hand.

Baekhyun sneezed and walked to the bathroom.  

Even the bathroom was also needed to be clean, Baekhyun didn’t go for it; he felt enough about his extra cleaning job in his friend’s place.

If Baekhyun had ever gone to clean the bathroom on that day, it would be made an effort for turning his friend’s life back. 

When he was stepping into the kitchen again he saw Sehun was warming the pizza on the oven and placing plates on the table. Sehun dragged a chair and pushed Baekhyun to it, thanking for make him to go with a cleaning job. They sat for the dinner with a little chit-chat.

 

“You didn’t go to work today, eh?”

 

Adding some garlic source to his pizza piece, Baekhyun asked Sehun. He knew that if Sehun had work today he should be in the office in this evening. Sehun stop chewing chicken drumstick, slowly kept rest of it on his plate. Sehun moved his eyes up and looked at his friend who was looking at him waiting for an answer. Sehun sighed. He knew he couldn’t need to hide the truth.

 

“I’m …. They fired me, Baekhyun”

 

“Sehun???”

 

“I lost my job and ….well now I’m in no-job-company .. Again unfortunately”

  

Sehun tried to make a laugh but his laughter was fading out from his lips. Baekhyun took a black soda from the bag and kept it front of Sehun opening its cap. Then he placed his palm on Sehun’s hand smiling. Baekhyun knew Sehun’s days weren’t good and he didn’t want to go further about the topic. So he changed it quickly telling him about what happened in the evening with pop girl band. Sehun was enjoying about things that Baekhyun was telling to him, but he was urging to know about something.

 

“If you feel boring about time passing you can come to my studio. You can give a little help to my assistant. These days he is doing nothing, but all the ridiculous works”

 

“Helping your assistant? That means I’ll become your assistant’s assistant? Sounds crazy Baekie”

 

“But I’ll pay you HunHun. 20 per an hour. It’s fair enough payment for a trainee or let’ say a beginner”

 

Sehun chocked black soda and coughing to clear his throat.

 

“200 per an hour? Oh dear God”

 

“You’ll jump out of a window i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter