two

Broken Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ħ……§……########……§…..Ħ

 

The conversation was taken place a month ago. Luhan didn’t go to see Sehun yet. And Baekhyun didn’t ask Luhan to see him again. Baekhyun felt guilty and pity about himself for being a useless helpless friend for both his friends with broken hearts.

 

After another week Luhan saw his ex-husband again, by chance in street way. Luhan was sitting on the back seat of his car, black Audi; sticking himself in the traffic jam when his ex-husband was walking on the road holding some groceries.

 

He was completely different from the person who Luhan had known before. His handsome appearance was faded by the dull pale color skin. His eyes were standing with more dark circles around them. He was too skinny than he had been before. He looked like been aged with another ten years more. His eyes were covered with grief that carved to his blood. He just walked liked a human being in a vegetable state.

 

Luhan glued his eyes on his back still the man disappeared from the street corner.

 

“Be a shelter to some poor heart is a good thing rather than crying on someone’s grave after he had death”

  

Baekhyun’s words echoed around his head. Luhan hung his head down and sighed, pressing fingertips on his eye lids.

 

“What’s wrong Luhan?”

 

His mother who was sitting next to him gently asked from her son, seeing the sudden dark shadow on his face. Luhan tried to paint a smile on his lips but he couldn’t make a smile more than a little of movement on his lips.

 

His mom didn’t see her son’s ex-husband who had been walked on the road minute before. But she guessed there may be something that knocked on her son’s heart and made a pain to him.

 

“Nothing important mom. I thought I have seen someone that I know, but I may be able to have been wrong”

 

Turning the magazine Luhan spoke naturally. But inside his heart had flicks knowing the feeling he had could lead him to have sleepless nights for another week. Soon Luhan was feeling less interest about the article and he closed his eyes leaning against the seat.

The black Audi turned to the broad path under shades of weeping willow trees which was running to a massive mansion called “The Island”; Luhan’s parent’s mansion where he used to live after the broken marriage.

The apartment which was used by Luhan and Sehun live together was taken as a property under Sehun’s name before the marriage as a gift by Luhan to him, so no longer Luhan could live with him, after they divorced. Luhan happened to collect all his stuff into two of roller bags and stepped out from the apartment which was a home to him during one and half years of their marriage life. Luhan had nothing to do when Sehun was forcing him to sign up for the divorce papers. Luhan signed them, but he didn’t visit to the court when he got summons for the divorce case. When his lawyer called him to reminding the court day, Luhan said that he really didn’t want to shout in middle of law people humiliating all privet things happened between he and Sehun. His parents were not feeling happy about his decision. Because Luhan was the younger of a well known wealthy family and they didn’t want to make a black patch on their family name. But Luhan ignored what his parents and lawyer had said to him.

Absence of him in the court made everything easy to Sehun. Sehun took the legal authority of the situation to approve to make their marriage end. So he was a free man who could run to his boy friend saying good bye to his so called ex husband Luhan.

When the divorced had crashed to his life, Luan was fallen to a serious rational condition in which he couldn’t control himself. He was in a critical stage and he always started to harm his own self mercilessly. After spending months in hospital rooms under supervision of physicians and psychiatrics to take him back into good condition; his parents decided to let Luhan to stay with them in the same mansion they had near a very lovely peaceful environment with neighborhood in which anyone wouldn’t over curious about others lives.  

Since the family business lines were in control of their two elder sons Kris and Joonmyun, Luhan’s parents Mei and Jungsoo weren’t worrying about financial crisis and economy hacks which could make their business into a bad stages; they knew that would never happened. So they had plenty of enough time to take care about their younger son Luhan.

Luhan refused to work in the same company where he had been worked before all his life ran into mad. He thought the environment of the company would make him to fall back to the darkness putting him in to a limitless pain.  So he asked his dad Mr. Jangsoo for a little help to start a new business.

Luhan was working with his elder brother Kris in their family shopping complex line while Joonmyun was taking care about the hotel line. Luhan met Sehun when they had worked for build a new shopping complex branch near the east side of the capital. Sehun was the person who recruited by the building construction company that signed for the build the new shopping complex contraction of “The 7th Heavens”.

As Luhan said it was really hard to concentrate working with something when he was sitting somewhere compressed with memories which had been related his marriage life plus his relationship with his ex-husband Oh Sehun. Kris agreed with his younger brother and asked what he wants to start as a new business.

That was the beginning of soft toy production house of “Lulu the little deer”. Luhan was okay with his new business which was making him happy. Comparing to his family business lines, his industry was a tiny simple thing which was making a little money and once his dad Mr. Jungsoo mentioned as little Luhan’s doll house. But Jangsoo didn’t worry about it. Because he knew that spending time in middle of soft toys by designing them, by manufacturing and promoting them to kids around the country would make Luhan a busy business figure in nearly future as a man who had no time to be worry about his past or his ex husband.

As Jangsoo wished; it really happened. And very soon Luhan was awarded as the youngest entrepreneur of the year. And that happened after two years of Luhan’s marriage tragedy. It seemed Luhan had not been worry about anything and he was only focusing in his business. It made his parents and brothers happy.

But it wasn’t the truth they had to accept. Luhan was being a busy entrepreneur. Because in every minute he focused to his business by visiting to soft toy producing factories (there were three of them), checking his position in local market and the international, interviewing best young youth to work in his production house, checking and analyzing profit – credit – debit stages and making more links with other business people by participating business conferences and expo shows. He did all the things because he didn’t want to keep his mind in leisure. He knew if he let it to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter