one

Broken Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ħ……§……Broken Angels……§…..Ħ

 

He opened his eyes. The sun light beamed into the room, kissed his pale skin, turning it into pinkish bronze. He curled his palm and covered forehead to block burning sun rise. His vision was blurring and head was aching like a hell.

Throwing the blanket from his skinny body, he slowly moved his feet down from the bed. He felt deadly cold which pricked his head, when his feet touched the floor. He struggled to stand up from the bed but his heavy head was not supporting to make his body movements.

His head was very heavy like it had lead-weight inside his skull. He pressed his fingers on his forehead and lifted his slugged body up. Last night he had exceeded his tolerance limits forgetting that he should live in tomorrow.

Because last night he realized that no one was living on planet earth for him. Even it was he knew he was too late to be with that particular person, one who loved him.

 

*****

“I’m dying Baek”

 

Sehun muttered to his best friend in last night while he was drench by liquor. Baekhyun took the half empty bottle from his hand and assisted him to move on his feet. Baekhyun could hear Sehun’s unstoppable murmurs about his unfortunate miserable life. Sehun was cursing to his own self without giving any chance to Baekhyun to spill a word.  Baekhyun slowly moved Sehun into the corner of the bar where he noticed a vacant couch. The couch was seemed like it was deserted from people in the bar and Baekhyun pleased to have some place to keep his friend far from the trouble makers. He slowly pushed Sehun to the couch. Sehun pressed his fingers on his forehead coughing. Finally Baekhyun found a chance to say a word to his drunken friend.

 

“Sehun let me help you. Please I can’t stay watching that how you ruining your own life is”

 

Sehun smirked to his friend. He lifted up shaking hand and waved in air. He laughed as a devil in a hell. Then he dropped his hand to his chest and looked at Baekhyun with his red shot eyes.

 

“You can’t Baek. You can’t help me. No one loves Sehun”

 

Again Sehun started to say nonsense and suddenly he bent his head down and threw up all he had drunken into the shiny black floor. Before someone of the bar, a security guy or a waiter claim them, Baekhyun quickly dragged Sehun from the couch and pushed him to the way of men’s room. Baekhyun patted on Sehun’s back while Sehun was throwing into a toilet ball and then he helped him to clean his face.

 

“Let’s go Sehun. This is enough for today.

    

Baekhyun pulled him onto his back and walked to his car, holding his hanged over friend on his back. He gunned to Sehun’s apartment, thinking about his friend’s regrettable life style. He looked at Sehun that was lying on the back seat through the rear mirror sighing.  

 

“I have to do something. I can’t be too late”

 

Sehun was murmuring and cursing to someone. Baekhyun could catch few names he mentioned. In next second Sehun was laughing like a devil grinning to cool air inside the car. Sehun couldn’t remember anything about last night unless his devilish smiled that vanished to thin air.

 

******

Exhausted drunker, an interior designer, Oh Sehun waddled to the bathroom, barely taking his feet from the floor. It seemed the gravity was four times strong than yesterday. He crashed into the sink, gripping his fingers on the sink edge.

The reflection that he saw on the wall mirror was completely miserable. His hair was messed and his eyes had deranged. His face was covered with sweaty and looked too oily.

 

His eyes moved up over the sink edge. Sehun extended his hand to open the sink tap. His shaking hand crashed on the wall tiles; he lost his balance.

Sehun was on the bathroom floor closing his eyes with blood drooling forehead.

 

 

######

 

The wind was weaved in the road side rustling tree leaves again and again. Rain drops rolled over shinny glasses. Resting his head on the head support of the chair he flew his almond colored eyes over the dark street under gloomy sky.

The small space of his office cabin only filled by the key board noises that his secretary had been making since morning.

The young business consultant sighed again. His secretary cast her eyes to his boss knowing that the young man was suffering with a certain problem. But her boss was a kind of cold guy who was like a closed book. Actually he turned himself to a cold mood from the friendly personality everyone used to know.

He shoved his arm into his pocket; took couple of deep breaths and took the arm back. He was hesitating. He was struggling.

He was struggling to take a decision.

His pride was standing in every minute against to the blooming expectance in his heart.

The young man had a conflict in his heart. A conflict was about his life that he happened to spent with lot of pain in his heart and soreness in his soul. The past, which was he tired to burry under sand of time, the past, which was he tired to forget was making ripples in his present life dragging him to stay with always awful feelings about himself. Even he wanted to forget all about his past on the other hand it was the thing he tried to keep in his veins forever.

 

“Sir”

 

His secretary was calling to him in third time. But still the young man didn’t give her a response. She raised her tone again calling to the young man to take his attention.

 

“Excuse me Sir”

 

“Hmm”

 

He turned the chair to his secretaries’ way and creased his eyebrows. His eyes were looking so dull and they were expressionless.

 

“Your phone Sir, It has been ringing for minutes.”

 

“Ah!”

 

He ran his slender fingers over the black shinny table top and grabbed his mobile phone. He checked the caller ID. Pressing the mobile phone onto his ear lobes, he pointed his fingers to the door way to his secretary with a weak smile on his lips. That meant the young man wanted to be little alone to continue the conversation.

His secretary stepped out from office cabin leaving him alone, closing the door behind her.

  

“Yes, Baekhyun what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter