Baby Don't Cry

Infinite Kids

Sungjong's knees weakened and he almost dropped to the floor if Myungsoo hadn't been there to catch him. Myungsoo took little Sungyeol from his arms and helped him sit on the couch, where baby Sunggyu is also currently sleeping.

"Is this some sort of a prank? If it is, I'm willing to forgive whoever thought this was a good idea." Sungjong said, telling no one in particular. 

"Why did our hyungs become children?!" Even though he knows that that he's completely wide awake, Sungjong is still hoping that this is all just a dream (or a nightmare).

"I don't think this is a prank, Jongie." Myungsoo told Sungjong after being silent for a while. He was also shaken from what is happening but he needed to be the stronger one in this situation.

"Should we call the manager hyungs?" Sungjong asked desperately.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea. We have to get down to the bottom of this first. We can't let everyone around us panic. If we tell them, who knows who might get a hold of this news. If this goes out, the media and the fans will surely come and see for themselves. We need to protect our hyungs." Myungsoo decided after giving it some thought. Little Sungyeol had already left his side and went back to playing with little Woohyun, as if they didn't fight a while ago.

Right then, baby Sunggyu started to shift in his sleep and a few moments later, he finally woke up. There was a second of silence, like the calm before a storm, before the whole dorm erupted with a loud crying courtesy of baby Sunggyu (who knew that their leader not only could reach high notes, he could cry so loud too?)

Myungsoo just stared at the baby, unblinking and not knowing what to do. Sungjong, who couldn't stand the crying, was the one who lifted the infant up and rocked him and repeatedly murmured some soft hushing sounds.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do?" Sungjong whimpered after baby Sunggyu had calmed down. Sungjong settled him back on the couch and placed some pillows to prevent him from falling to the floor.

They need to think of something and they need to act fast.

"First, let's buy what they need." Myungsoo decided.

They don't know yet when they will be able to solve the problem, so it's better if they stop the situation from getting worse first.

"Is milk formula allowed for Sunggyu hyung, or do we need to feed him with milk?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hyung, where are going to find some milk?!"

Sungjong seriously wonders how his hyung can think about that in a situation like this.

"Okay. Sorry. Milk formula it is." Myungsoo was clearly not thinking straight anymore.

"How about the others?" Sungjong asked. 

'Right. The others.' Myungsoo thought.

"I think we're also going to need diapers for everybody."

Sungjong announced as he looked around and saw that little Dongwoo had already stopped running and was now standing in the middle of the living room, with pee running down his legs and unto the floor.

Little Dongwoo just continued laughing, finding the situation funny in his young, little mind, while Hoya cried pointing at the pool of pee on their feet.

 

--

A/N: Thank you so much for those who subscribed and those who commented on the first chapter. xoxo