2nd meeting

BABY! You're My Destiny

It's been 2 months when the last saw each other. Jinyoung is still busy on their company and Jisoo is busy thinking of him.

 

JISOO's POV

"mom, I'm leaving!" I shouted at the front door . "Ok sweetie be careful" my mom shouted while still doing some dishes. I went out of the gate and make sure that its close and locked properly. I'm on my way to my work place., I work at the Beans 'n Cream Cafe. I arrived at the cafe, I greeted by my co workers and I also greet them back. While changing to my uniform my friend jiyeon onnie greeted me." Soo yah good morning" ., "Oh onnie good morning". I greeted her back. After we changed we went out and prepare all the mthe things that we need, clean the tables, the windows, and the floors. It's already 10:00 am it means that we're open.

------------------------

JINYOUNG's POV

its gonna be a tiring day again, usual always, I sigh~. Before I go the company I stop in a cafe and by some coffee and sandwich. I entered and went to the cashier, while I'm ordering I notice the girl in front of me is smiling and staring at me like crazy and not taking my order. "excuse me? Miss are you there? Why you're not taking my order?". I said and wave my hand in front of her face. "Oh! I'm sorry sir, what's you're order again" she said in panic. "A sandwich and one ice americano". "Dine in or take out sir?." "take out" I said, after a few minutes its already done I pay her and give me my receipt. I went out and get in to my car. I look again at the cafe and the girl still staring and smiling at me and its creeps me out so I drive fast as much as possible.

JISOO's POV

kyaaaa!!!! I screamed forgot that there's some people inside, they startled and stared at me. "Oh, I'm sorry everyone don't mind, I'm sorry please continue what your doing sirs and ma'am. I apologized

"Soo yah what happened? Why did you scream?". Jiyeon onnie asked me and look worried. "Nothing onnie its just that my hand..ahmmm ..crushed on the cabinet but I'm really ok its nothing onnie. I said and I hope she believe it. Jiyeon onnie nod but still suspicious and continue what her doing in the kitchen. I still can't believe it that I see him again OMG!! I still giggling and my co worked looking at me I smiled at them and tell them don't mind me and continue what they doing. The whole day passed and the night comes my mind and heart still thinking of him I don't know why I'm attracted to him even though I didn't know him. I don't think I can sleep today.

JINYOUNG's POV

its already 1 am still so many paper works remaining. I sigh~ " i really need a new secretary". I started to packed my things and getting ready to go home. I drove my car and thankfully there's no traffic. I arrive at my house and notice that there someone laying in front of the gate. I get out of my car and while I'm approaching to the gate I got schocked.

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

hi everyone, hope you guys like it , I'm sorry for my grammar errors and spelling, English is not my first language 😃. Sorry I'm not good in describing ke ke ke 😃. Please no hate 😊, thank you 😊 kamsahamnida..