Chapter 4

BABY! You're My Destiny

JISOO POV

krinnng! Krinngg! Krinng!!..The alarm of my cellphone wakes me up. I get up and do a little stretching and go to the bathroom and take a shower. After I showered I choose some casual clothes. I look my self at th mirror and fixed my clothes then after I put some light make up and hairstyles my hair. After I'm done i check my self again at th mirror and get the things that I need at the interview. I get out of my room and head to the kitchen.

 

"godmoning mom" I greeted her and kiss her on her cheeks.

godmorning sweetie, she said.

I ate my breakfast very quick because I don't want to be late. "Sweetie slow down your going to get choked " my mom said while pouring some orange juice. "its okay mom, its just that I don't to be late" I answered and then drink my juice. after I'm done i help my mom to clean the table first before I leave..

"bye mom wish me luck!" I said while im at the front door. My mom come out of the kitchen and hug me. "Good luck sweetie, don't be nervous okay." She said

its already 7:50 AM and 8:30 AM is the call time of the interview I'm already at the bus. I check my watch again and again. I'm so nervous right especially that I'm getting nearer at the company.

 

COMPANY

I'm in the font of the company and I'm so nervous right now. I entered the company and i went to the information desk and they assist o where the interview is going ot held. When I get there there's so many applicants also. I sit beside the girl who always checking her make up time to time. I waited for an Hour before my turn.

"Miss Kim Jisoo, you can enter now" thry called my name. I entered the room and they interviewed me, even though I'm not satisfied some of my answered but still im answered them well.

 

"oky miss Kim that's okay already you're done, just wait for our call if you're pass, you may go out now.

I thank them and went out of the room. I so relieved right now and so nervous. I went out already and buy some grocery hoping that they will hire me.

 

 

 

 

hi everyone 😊 I'm sorry in there's grammar errors and spelling English is not my first language and sorry I'm not really at describing... Hope you guys like it!!