unexpected

BABY! You're My Destiny

JINYOUNG's POV

 

I stared at the sleeping boy laying on my bed. I can't still believe it.

(Flashback)

I'm getting closer and closer to the gate, I'm surprised because its moving when I checked it. It's a boy around 4,or five y/o wearing a thick winter jacket and pants and a bagpack. I wake him up and carry him inside. I lay him on my bed. I search some information inside his jacket maybe there's some phone number in there and also in his bag. While I searching in his bag i notice a envelop. I open it and read it.

Dear Jinyoung oppa,

oppa how are you, its me minhwa, you might get surprised what I'm going to say. Liho is your Child, we already broke up when I found out I'm already two months pregnant. I thought I can raised the child by myself and didn't thought to tell you but right now I don't think I can raise him. I'm getting married oppa and my in laws doesn't know that I have a child. Please take him and raise him. Take cre of him oppa.

Minhwa....

(end of Flashback)

minhwa is my ex girlfriend we've been dating since we were in college but we broke up when she cheated on me. I thought shes just busy on her work but she's busy dating his co worker. I crumpled tihe paper and throw it on the trash can. I looked again on the boy or should a say my son?. My problem here is how I'm going to tell this to my parents. Arggh!!!..... I get out of the room and went to the kitchen and make some coffee.

Morning comes and still can't sleep I makes some breakfast when I heard someones crying. I run upstairs and to look what's happening I open the door and saw Liho crying. I approach him and seat at the bed 

"ammm... Good morning, hey stop crying " I said awkwardly. But he's still crying looking for his mom. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to him but first I need to calm him down. I carried him down to the kitchen, while were having breakfast call one of my friend working in the company that I'm not going to work today and find me new secretary". Now I'm going to find a way how can I tell this to my parents.

-------------------

JISOO's POV

I decided to quit my job in beans n cream cafe. Even though I just see my mr.right yesterday but we have so many bill we need to pay and my salary is not enough to pay all of that. Here I am giving my resignation letter. It's very hard for me to leave this place I really really enjoyed working here.

while busy finding jobs in the newspaper my friend Jennie called me.

Jennie: Hello? Onnie

"Oh! Jennie yah~ why did you called?.

Jennie: I just want to ask if you find a job already cuz my boss is looking for a new secretary.

"Really!? No I didn't find a job yet.. Oh Jennie yah your my angel .. Thank you so much"

Jennie: It's okay onnie no problem..just submit you your resume here in our company ok..

"Okay I will....... Than you so much,.... Okay, bye love you... "

after Jennie called I prepare all the papers I'll be needing. After I'm done I went straight to the company where Jennie is working. I pass my resume and wait for their call.

 

 

 

 

 

hi everyone, another chapter ke ke ke... Hope you guys like i sorry for my grammar erros and spelling , please no hate ... English is not my first language.... 😊😊