The Beginning

BABY! You're My Destiny

Event 

"Oh! Jisoo, thank you for coming here on my exhibit" The celebrity painter Im Sekyung greeted her. 

"Aniyo onnie, it's my honor to be invited by you, you know you're one of my idol when it comes to painting". She replied while holding both of sekyungs hand. 

Ohhh omo....Thank you jisoo yah.. She shyly said. Enyoy the exhibit okay..  Sekyung continued and hug jisoo and proceed to greet the other guest. 

 

While jisoo looking at the paintings there's some people greeted and talk to her. She scan the paintings carefully, she really amazed how beautiful it is and shes hoping that in the future she will hold her own exhibit. She picked up some brochure that contain the meaning of the paintings and while looking at them she bump to someone. She bow at him and say sorry.,when look up she saw a pair of eyes that can make all girls melt. They both stared each other until someone called him. He only nod at her and left. 

Jisoo stays there, she put her hand on her chest feel her heart beat.  (Omo.!  What's this?  Why my heart beat beating so fast?. She said in her mind)....

 

Reality

​​​​​​And that's it, that's our love story begins. Jisoo said, while giggling and telling her friends what happened at the event.. And the three other girls can't believe it. 

"Omo...onnie you just met him once and you claim it it's your love story, And!  You didn't even know his name". Lisa the maknae saids while eating her pizza. 

"Lisa is right onnie,  and also it's been a month that the event happened, you didn't even see him again." Jennie continues.. Rosé also agreed and nod while munching her slice of pizza. 

"Yah~ are you all early my friends, can't you just guys be happy for me"..she stand up and sit between Rosé and jennie and beside of Jennie is lisa. She put her arms on their shoulders and said. 

Bessie's..  I know you guys worried about me..  You know that this is the first time that I feel this kind of feeling..  Do you guys believe in destiny?  She asked them. (No, they both unison said)  ahh..OK.. Sorry..hehehe. But I do believe it. I believe that the both of us are destined to be each other.  That there is a time or day that where going meet again..  She said while thinking of him.  

The other girls can't believe it that their onnie is in crazy in love  with a man than she didn't even know. Before she got crazy. They throw her a pillow and chuckled and started tickled each other.. The night past with a full of laughters..  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

 

note: Jisoo living like a princess but she's not spoiled until her father died. And their business went bankrupt and all the saving they save went all to pay their debts. Sekyung is one of her childhood friends.

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter.. Sorry guys Im not good at describing and soory for my error Grammars or spelling...  Hope you Guys like it.. And no hateful comments okay... Thank you... 감사함니다 .

​​​