two

Kitty Cat

I squinted my eyes when the sunlight hit my face. It was already morning, 9am. I sat straight, stretching both of my arms as I looked for Jimin. Where was he? I didn't even let the door open last night.

Hold on.

I didn't know whether I was hearing things but I swore to God that I heard a noise; a snore, to be specific. I had never imagine a cat snoring like a man, does it really happen though? I got up from bed and almost screamed my lungs out when I saw a pair of legs on the floor. I still couldn't believe what I just saw so I moved closer to take a good look and yes, I screamed as loud as I could. It was a man.. I was not seeing things.. That snore was real..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM? WHO ARE YOU?" I began to lose control so I randomly grabbed a baseball bat. I purposely put a bat in my room, in case anything happens. He was awakened by my high pitch scream and widened his eyes when he saw me grabbing a baseball bat, attempting to hit him.

"What are you trying to do to me?" He spoke, pulling his blanket up so he could cover his whole body. Then, he immediately covered his mouth, gasping. He peeked underneath the blanket, gasping even more, as if he was shocked to see something down there. "I'm a man again. Oh my god."

I was utterly confused of what was going on, "You're a full grown man lying on my floor, for god's sake! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! "

"Wait." He looked at me, "Don't you remember me? I'm Jimin!"

Wait, now I'm getting more confused.

"What? How do you know Jimin?" I lowered down my bat, staring at him in confusion. "You're Jimin?"

"Yes, I know you might have a lot of questions in your mind now but please trust me. I'm Jimin, the white cat you found last night." He explained, trying so hard to make me believe him. "You kissed me before you went to bed so that explains why I'm like this." He pointed to his figure, "A kiss can turn me into a human."

"I don't know whether you're telling the truth or making up because right now, my mind is messed up." I looked at him, frowning. "How can a cat turn into a human? What kind of sorcery is this? What era am I living now?"

"Haerin, this is real. I'm not making up stories." He began to stand up while wrapping the blanket around his waist. His muscular body was flashing right in front of my face. Tough cat, huh?

"Wait, how did you know my name?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter. What really matter now is please give me something to wear so I could talk to you comfortably. Not like this. It's inappropriate." He said.

I didn't have any men's clothes though so I just decided to give him my oversized shirt and sweatpants. I gave him some space to change so I headed to the living room, waiting for him there. A few minutes passed, he appeared with the clothes I gave him, looking good though, no joke, he literally fit perfectly in those.

"As I said earlier, I'm actually Jimin. I can turn into a human with a kiss and turn back into a cat with a kiss too." He explained in detail, "I won't lie to you, Haerin. Please don't kick me out. I have nowhere to go." He begged.

"Mhmm, fine. I'll try to believe you." I sighed, "Only if you won't do strange things in my house. I'm serious."

Don't ask me why I decided to trust him, because I've no idea too. He seemed serious and besides, who would sneak into my house and pretended to be a cat? And the cat was nowhere to be found, only to see just him in my house.