three

Kitty Cat

I awkwardly sat at the table, eating my bowl of cereal while he was sitting in front of me, staring at me. He literally stared at my face without blinking, really made me uncomfortable. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I began to ask but he shook his head in reply. I started to feel annoyed when he was still staring at me. "Seriously, Jimin. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. It's just that, can I have some milk?" He shyly asked. "Why didn't you tell me? Don't just stare at me like that." I got up to get the milk and poured it into a glass and gave him. He's still a cat inside. Cute.

"So, tell me.. Have you turned into a human before? Because you were like 'I'm a man again. Oh my god'. You should see your face though." I vaguely smiled as I imitated the way he reacted earlier.

"I did turn into a human before.. But I can't remember when and why." He said, finishing his milk in just a shot.

Before I could form a word, my phone rang, probably Hoseok. "Good morning." I greeted him as I picked up the call.

"Morning. Hope you're coming to the party and hey, you won't going to believe it but Namjoon literally asked me about you." He said.

"No way. Oh my god, really?" My lips automatically formed a smile, "I really need to look good tonight and I seriously don't know what to feel."

"I think he starts to develop feelings for you. Just wait and see." He chuckled, "By the way, where you at?"

"I'm-" "Haerin, I want more milk." Jimin literally cut me off, "Who's that?" Hoseok questioned.

"No one. Uh, just someone." I began to stutter. Thanks a lot, Jimin.

"Haerin, I'm hungry. More milk." Jimin kept bothering me and it really stressed me out. "Hoseok, I'll call you back okay? Bye." I quickly ended the call, "JIMIN, CAN YOU PLEASE BEHAVE WHEN I'M ON THE PHONE? Now Hoseok might think I'm going out with a guy or something." I let out an exaggerate sigh.

"But I'm originally a cat." He answered nonchalantly, making me even more stressed. "Just tell Hosak that I'm a cat."

"It's Hoseok." I corrected him, "Will Hoseok believe me if I tell him about you? I guess not."

"Let me talk to him then." He said. "Jimin, you're not going anywhere and you're not talking to anyone. Got that?" I warned him and he obediently nodded. "But I heard that Hosak mentioned a party. What party?" He asked.

I sighed, "His birthday party." Then, his eyes sparkled, "Can I go, Haerin? I don't wanna stay here alone. I need you around so I can feel safe."

"But, Jimin. I told you that you can't go anywhe-" I paused as an idea just came up, "I'll just turn you back into a cat then."

"You'll have to kiss my lips if you want to." He teased, knowing that I couldn't do it. "Come here and kiss me."

Oh god.

"Fine, for god's sake!" I immediately stood up, putting my bowl into the sink and walked out from the kitchen. "Don't go into my room." I said before heading upstairs.

"Okay, mommy."