four

Kitty Cat

I bought a few mens' clothes for Jimin and he seemed to be really happy. I had no choice but to bring him to the party tonight since he wouldn't stop talking about it. "Promise me you'll behave. I swear to god I'll kick you out if you do weird things there." I said to him, earning a nod from him. I could see his eyes sparkled like a child while he was looking through his new clothes, really adorable though but something caught my attention.

"Uh, Jimin." I called him, pointing to his back as I saw something. "Is that your.."

"Aw man." He frowned, catching his white furry tail. "I'm sorry, it came out all of sudden. It's okay, it'll disappear."

"Is there a reason for that?" I asked.

"Uh, it'll come out when I'm feeling happy or... excited over something." He explained shyly. His cheeks were flushed red.

"Okay then." I smirked, then realized that I had to call Hoseok, "Jimin, I'm going to call Hoseok back. You just sit here... or try your new clothes, okay? Don't disturb me." I left Jimin at the living room and headed to my room to call Hoseok.

"Hey, sorry about earlier." I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Nah, it's fine. By the way, who was that?" He asked, making me sweat nervously.

"Cousin." My tongue slipped but I didn't regret saying it since it seemed logic somehow. "He's staying at my house for a few days until his parents get back from a business trip." I reasoned and I was proud of it.

"Oh, I see. Why don't you bring him along tonight?" He said, "I was thinking the same thing." I replied, giggling.

After we had a few talks and said our goodbyes, I went back to see Jimin and he was there, standing with his new look, wearing the clothes I bought for him. "So how do I look? Is it okay?"

"Wear that, Jimin." I smiled.

It was already 8.30pm and I quickly drove to Hoseok's place. I didn't know how Jimin discovered my makeup set so he insisted me to put some foundation onto his face. He was pretty satisfied though and kept saying he looked hot. While I was driving, I just realized something. "Jimin, you won't see any milk there. What will you eat then? Can you eat human food?"

"I'll try." He replied.

As we reached at Hoseok's place, I was a bit shy when I noticed that Namjoon just arrived too. I almost died when he waved at me, walking towards me and Jimin. "Hi, Haerin. Lookin' good." He remarked, observing me in a black laced dress. "Oh, who's this?"

"He's my cousin, Park Jimin." I came up of a surname for Jimin and it kinda fit well. I could see Jimin with a confused face.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Namjoon smiled, "Hope we get to know each other well."

Hoseok just invited his friends to his small party and it was amazing. I've known Hoseok since middle school and whenever he's having a party, the food never disappoint me. I kept on eating, forgetting about my diet while Jimin just looked at me. "You eat a lot. No wonder you have fat cheeks." He commented.

"Shut up, Jimin. I eat what I want." I continued eating then Hoseok came. "Ayo, Haerin... Wow, that's a lot of food."

"Not you too, Hoseok." I frowned, "My cousin here just said the same thing."

"You should critic her even more." He elbowed Jimin's arm, "Hey, let's be friends. You look like a cool guy."

"I'm hot." Jimin nonchalantly said, earning a laugh from Hoseok. "Yes, my friend. You'll be even more hotter if you hang out with me. The sun is shaking."

"Hoseok, stop. Jimin won't hang out with you. You're a bad influence." I said jokingly. Then, Jimin stood up and said, "Haerin, I'll see you later. Someone's calling me." I turned to look to where Jimin was looking at, only to see Namjoon, who was heading towards us.

"Mind if I borrow Jimin for a while? I wanna get to know him." Namjoon giggled, resting his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Sure." I nodded. I was actually being jealous for nothing.

Seems like they get along pretty well, huh? Hope Jimin didn't blurt out anything..