Chapter Two

Shattered Hearts In The Sand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun looked frantically for Moonbyul but couldn’t see her in either direction. She cursed Eric with his ‘no good, stupid head’ ways that prevented her from chasing after Moonbyul straight away. While she was at it, she also blamed him for convincing her to stand up to Byul. Obviously it hadn’t been a good idea but he had been adamant that Moonbyul had warmed up to him during their ordeal. Stupid man didn’t know the first thing about her Moonbyul and she really should have known better than to listen to him.

“Where are you, Byul?” Yongsun whispered to no one. Just the thought of Moonbyul wondering around on her own so upset was enough to fill Yongsun with despair. The front door opened without Yongsun noticing or really caring. Nothing inside that house was worth her attention while Moonbyul was suffering. The guilt she felt for causing Byul’s pain was consuming her every thought and all Yongsun wanted right now was to find Moonbyul and hold on to her as tightly as she could.

Eric cautiously approached Yongsun and stood close behind her. He hesitantly placed a hand on her shoulder but quickly removed it when she spun around to glare at him.
“Look Yongsun, come back inside and let’s talk about this.” Everything about him screamed desperate and pleading, from his tone to the way he lowered himself as if he was going to get on his knees and beg.

“There isn’t anything to talk about, especially when Moonbyul needs me.” She waved a dismissive hand in his direction as she turned back around and moved to head off in search of Moonbyul.

He grabbed her arm to halt her before she could move too far. “Moonbyul can look after herself. This is more important don’t you think?”

Yongsun was filled with a deep-burning passion to see Eric decapitated at that moment. She had just told him inside that she didn’t love him enough, how could he possibly think that he would then be more important unless he really was as stupid as Moonbyul had claimed all those times. “In what universe do you live that you would think you’re more important when I’ve already told you that you’re not?”

“No you didn’t.” Eric was positive that his precious Yongsun had never said anything like that at all. He was her hero, of course he was important.
Yongsun just looked at him without saying anything.

“Well you didn’t!” He protested loudly. “Besides, I’m your hero baby. Why wouldn’t I be the most important?” As he looked at Yongsun’s ever increasing glare, Eric realized that was not the right thing to say, although he didn’t un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter