Last day of vacations - part 2

Falling for you

Why did I feel like kissing Tiffany?

Why i am so upset with Tiffany going to play with Taeyeon? 

Why my heart is so heavy? 

"unnie, are you okay?" Yoona asked,  taking Jessica out of her thoughts. 

"Yes, I am." 

"Are you sure?" Yoona asked again while bite his delicious piece of pizza. "You're frozen, looking at your pizza more than 2 minutes." 

"I'm fine. I was just thinking." Jessica replied, with thoughts of Tiffany filling her head. 

"Thinking about what?" Yoona was starting to get curious. "unnie, you know that you can talk to me about everything? 

"Yes, I know." Yoona was like a younger sister to Jessica. They have known each other a long time. Jessica loves and trusts Yoona so much. 

"Yoona!" 

"Yes, unnie." 

"Have you ever kissed someone?" 

"What?" Yoona choked on her soda." unnie, why are you asking this?" Yoona asked shocked and shy with Jessica's sudden question. 

"We are been friends for quite some time and you've never said anything to me about it." Jessica said." I'm just curious." 
 
"Yes, I already kissed." timidly, Yoona said.

"I knew haha."Jessica was not surprised.
Yoona is very popular with boys and even girls. 

Yoona was so red like a tomato.
She was very ashamed. Jessica was his friend and she had nothing to feel ashamed of, but she was. 

"but and you?" 

"And I? " 

"Yes. Have you ever kissed someone?"  Now, it was Yoona's turn to be curious. 

"No!" While Yoona had been shy with the question, Jessica remained calm. " I never kissed someone."

"Serious?" Yonna was surprise. For her, Jessica had already given her first kiss.

"Yes, I've never kissed before." 

"Who never kissed before?" Taeyeon asked.

The conversation of Jessica and Yoona is interrupted with the arrival of Tiffany and Taeyeon from the game store. 

"The character in a movie, but how was it in the games room?" 

Realizing how Jessica got tense with the arrival of Taeyeon and Tiffany, Yoona decided to change the subject quickly. 

"boring" Tiffany answered and sat down next to Jessica. "I didn't win anything." 

"but I won everything." Taeyeon said with a huge smile on his face.  

"Jess, are you okay?" Tiffany asked as she noticed Jessica's silence.

"Yes, I'm fine, just tired." Jessica was not feeling good near Tiffany and Taeyeon, after having those thoughts about them. 
"It's getting late and tomorrow there's a class. Let's go home?

"but already? We haven't even been in the stores." Taeyeon said upset.

"I agree with Jess, it's late and tomorrow has class." Tiffany also wanted to go home, she was tired. "Yoona, what do you think?" 

"Sorry, Taeyeon unnie, but I'm tired" Yoona just wanted to go home and sleep, tomorrow she has class and she has to be ready to wake up early. 

Taeyeon was upset, she don't want to leave now, but her friends are tired and tomorrow she has to wake up early to go to school. "Since all you want to leave, then let's go." Taeyeon said, standing up. 

"Let's go!" Jessica said standing up.
She was relieved that everyone agrees to leave. She needs to go home and think about everything she felt today. 

I need to sleep..