Last day of vacations

Falling for you

Jessica smiled until she couldn't feel her cheeks. Seeing Tiffany's happiness play with her new teddy bear was cute. 

"Yesterday, you did 16-year-old, but, honestly it, looks like you did 10."Jessica smiled even more when Tiffany stopped playing and looked serious at her. 

"You calling me a kid?" Tiffany says Indignant. 

"Yes! You're cute, acting like a kid." Jessica says."You're the most beautiful kid in the world." 

Tiffany stopped and looked at the floor.

His face was turning so red like a tomato. She was completely embarrassed.

and Jessica knew... 

"You look even cuter when you're shy." Jessica says smiling with how cute her best friend is. 

"I'm not shy" Tiffany looks at Jessica and gets even more shy, with the silly smile the Jessica is giving her. 

"If you're not shy, then why your face is so red?" 

"Stop, Jessica! You know I get shy easily." Tiffany's cheek was so red and the smile she couldn't handle was so beautiful, that Jessica couldn't control herself with the cuteness of her friend. 
"Fany-ah! You're so cute.'' Jessica says - threw herself into the bed, hugging Tiffany. 

"Leave me, Jessica." The more Tiffany stirred to get out of Jessica's embrace, the more stronger, Jessica hugged her.
"No.You're my Teddy Bear now." Jessica said laughing.  

Both girls continued to shake on the bed. Tiffany to get out of the hug and Jessica to keep the hug. 
They moved so much, that neither noticed the position they over in the bed.  

"Fany, I'm more stron-" Jessica couldn't finish saying. 

Tiffany was underneath her. How they ended up in that position? 

"Jessi, what's up?" Tiffany said without realizing the position they were in. 

Jessica was paralyzed looking at her. 
Her look was different. "Jessi" she called again. 

But Jessica wasn't listening, she was completely lost in the eyes and lips of Tiffany. Having the girl under her, was giving her a completely different feeling. 

It's normal to want to kissing your best friend? 

"Tiffany! Jessica!" The screams coming from Tiffany's mother, took Jessica out of her thoughts and made her get out from Tiffany in a matter of seconds. 
"Come here right now." 

"Okay, mom!" Tiffany screamed back. "Jessi, are you okay? You seem a little scared." 

"Yes. I'm fine." Jessica says, trying to hide her red face. "Come on! Your mom is calling."

While went down the stairs, Jessica wondered why she felt desire of kissing Tiffany.

Tiffany is your best friend, she shouldn't feel it.

"What's it mom?" Tiffany asked her mother. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to know, if you two are going to spend the rest of the day in the room. Today is your last day on vacation. And you two don't leave the house." Tiffany's mother says indignant. 

Tomorrow, classes are back and they didn't nothing on those vacations.

"Why don't you call your other friends and go to the mall?" 

"You're right, Mom! I'll will call Taeyeon. Jessi calls Yoona." Tiffany says excited. 

"Okay!" 

Tiffany loves shopping. Not as much as pink, but loved.  

"Taeyeon said that she go." 

"Yoona said, that she will." 

"So...what are we waiting for? C'mon Jessi." Tiffany said and pulled Jessica's hand. "Bye Mom." 

"Bye Sra.Hwang." 

"Bye girls.Have fun and be careful." 

Tiffany's hand on hers is making Jessica feel something different. 

Something she never felt...


______________________________________________

"Taeyeon!" Yoona shouted, she was happy to see her short friend after spending the summer traveling. 

"Yoona!" Taeyeon jumped and gave a big hug to her friend. 

"I missed you." Taeyeon spoke. "When did you get back?"  

"I came back yesterday. How was your vacation?" 

"It was good. I went out a lot with Fany and Sica." Taeyeon smiles. 

"Speaking of both, look at them there. Sica unnie!" Yoona ran towards Jessica and gave her a big hug." I missed you, unnie." 

"Oh my God, Yoona, I missed you too, but can you let me go? Is hurting me" Jessica said. 

"Oh, sorry, unnie." Yoona said laughing. 

"Hello, Yoona, I'm here too." Tiffany said indignantly. 

"Fany unnie." Yoona gave her a hug." I missed you too." 

"ah- I thought you just missed Jessi." Tiffany spoke. "

"Hey! let's go in. I want to go to the game store." Taeyeon said. 

"No. Let's eat first." Yoona said with her hand on belly." I'm hungry." 

"No, I want to play first.'' 

"So, let's do it this, me and Taeyeon go in the game store and Jessi and you are going to eat." 

"but-" Jessica is interrupted by Taeyeon.

"Yes!" Taeyeon said pulling Tiffany's hand and leading into the mall, before even hearing Jessica's answer.  

Jessica didn't like this.

Why Tiffany has to go with Taeyeon? 
Why Taeyeon has to take Tiffany's hand? 
Why is she angry about it? 

"Sica unnie, are you okay?" Yoona said, taking Jessica out of her thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine. Come on ,Yoona, let's eat."