Help Me

Lets Not Fall In Love

before i start this i just need to say thank you so much for all the love and support

______________________

Seungri's POV

What am I supposed to do?

I don't know how I feel anymore. Everything is just confusing. It's so frustrating. One moment, I want Jiyong. The next, I don't. What is wrong with me?! Maybe I do love Jiyong. I don't even know anymore. 

My thoughts are cut off when I hear a knock on the door. I get up and walk towards to the door, but I hesitate a little. What if it's Jiyong again? What if he 'wants' me again? I shiver.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me, T.O.P" I hear a deep voice say. I unlock the door and open it to see T.O.P standing there with a bottle of wine.

"My girlfriend broke up with me. I wanted to go to Jiyong's place but he hasn't been there for a few days."

"What?" That's odd. Jiyong usually doesn't leave his apartment unless it's something important. Did something happen? Anxiety starts flowing through me.

"You alright?" T.O.P asks, waving his hand in my face.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Come on in."

_____________________________________

Jiyong's POV

I wake up to find myself on a cold tiled floor. Where the hell am I? I try to move, but my leg stings and every time I try to get up I fall. What's going on? Last I remembered, I was in Seungri's place. I looked around and I immediately recognized where I was.

 

I was at T.O.P's apartment.

 

____________________________________

T.O.Ps POV

I really hate my girlfriend.

I can't believe she did this to me. I loved her. Well, not really. She didn't know this but

I was in love with Jiyong.

Maybe some how she found out? I don't know. Anyway, Seungri looks worried. He hasn't looked at me for a second. He keeps fidgeting with his hands. He's probably worried about Jiyong.

"Seungri, You alright?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh... yeah..." He says. He's obviously lying. I look at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Ok... No, I'm not." He says, fidgeting even more. "I'm worried that something happened to Jiyong." He bit his bottom lip. I grabbed Seungri's hand and smiled at him.

"Don't worry. Jiyong's probably doing fine. I'm sure of it." 

Seungri gave me a half-smile. "I hope so."

_______________________________________

Jiyong's POV

"Please stop!" I beg the woman. She doesn't listen to me. Bam. She punches me.

"How dare you. It's all your fault." She said, kicking my face.

"I don't know what I did!"

"You took my precious boyfriend from me!" She said, kicking me in the stomach. Make it stop.

"I'll make you pay for what you did, Kwon Jiyong." She whistled and 2 extremely buff men come out of the shadows. I was scared for my life.

"You know what to do." She says, nodding at them. I could feel my anxiety level rising. I'm scared. Seungri. Help...

____________________________________

Authors Note:

hho no

again thank you so much for supporting this story i  might a writing but u guys seem to like it thank you <3