I Hate You

Lets Not Fall In Love

"Jiyong... Jiyong..."

Go away.

"Jiyong... Jiyong..."

I said go away.

"JIYONG!"

"WHAAT!?" I lifted my head up. It was Choi Seunghyun, but we call him T.O.P.

"What happened?" T.O.P asked.

"What the are you doing here at 3 am?"

"I told you I was coming over, right?"

"Oh.. yeah.." I wondered for a moment- what was he doing here in the first place?

"Why are you here exactly?"

"Seungri told me that you were sick."

"What? I'm not sick!"

"He said you were acting funny yesterday."

Oh, right... yesterday... I want to forget yesterday. Seungri totally rejected me. Now I'm a sobbing mess and I'm pretty sure my shirt has wine stains all over it.

"Anyway, I brought some medicine. Maybe it will help you feel better." T.O.P said.

"But I'm not sick," I repeated again. "I'm just tired."

"How can you be tired? You just got like 5 hours of sleep."

"Well, I need my 8 hours!"

" you." He said. I feel offended.

"What's with the attitude?" I groaned.

"When Seungri called I was in the middle of having with my girlfriend and I had to stop because of you!"

"I didn't need to know that."

"Yes, you did."

I sighed deeply. I don't know why Seungri told him I was 'sick' but I'm completely fine. He probably thought there was something wrong cause I confessed to him.

But I meant everything I said.

_____________________

T.O.P's POV

I'm going to ing strangle Seungri.

I was getting it on with my girlfriend and he had to call me, didn't he? Why do I always have to suffer?

Maybe I should stay to make sure Jiyong is okay.

this, I'm leaving. I'm going to my girlfriend and you won't ruin it this time, Lee Seunghyun!

"Well, If you don't need this then I'm leaving."

"Wait!"

I turned to him. He looked desperate. Why me? Why does he have to use his puppy dog eyes on ME?

"Please don't leave." He said, staring at me with those puppy dog eyes. I let out a deep sigh.

"This better be worth it," I said as I grabbed a glass out of his cupboard and sat next to him. "Pour away."  

"So, tell me, what's up?" I said, sipping the wine in my glass. He looked at me and sighed.

"I got rejected by Seungri." He said in a sad tone.

"Heres some advice, get rejected by a real man!" I said, laughing. He finally smiled a little and hit my shoulder. He poured more wine into our glasses and we drank for a while and talked about how we wanted to beat Seungri until Jiyong was asleep.

Before I left, I looked back at him, he was sleeping so peacefully.

"I hope things will get better, Jiyong. Now, I can go my girlfriend!!" After I said that, I rushed out the door into my car.

_______________________________________

Authors note:

hey whats up hello

kbye