Do I Love Him?

Lets Not Fall In Love

Why...

I. Had. . With. Jiyong. WHY!?

I took a sip of coffee. What's even worse is that I stayed the night at Jiyong's. He still hasn't woken up, but things will definitely be awkward.

I don't know why I did what I did last night. Maybe I was caught up in the moment?

Maybe... I really do love him? No, probably not... Maybe? Ugh... it's too stressful. I made myself more coffee.

Today's gonna be a long day.

______________________________

Jiyong's POV

When I woke up, I was in my bed. Phew, then it must have all been a dream. I walked out of my room, yawning. I walked towards the kitchen to see Seungri drinking coffee. He looked up at me and gave me an awkward smile.

Wait wait wait... so... it wasn't a dream.

"Dammit." I accidentally blurted out. "I mean, uh, good morning, Seungri..."

"Morning..." He took a huge sip of his coffee. I just stood awkwardly. My was still hurting from last night and I think I feel something dripping down my leg.

"Uhh... I'll be right back." I said and ran to take a shower. I felt very uncomfortable.

The warm water was refreshing on my skin. I stood in the shower thinking about last night. Seungri probably regrets everything that happened.

But I didn't.

After I was done showering I put on some fresh clothes and I went into the kitchen again. I sat down in the chair next to Seungri. He looked at me and turned his chair towards me.

"I don't know what got into me last night. Sorry if I pressured you into anything." He said apologetically.

"I didn't regret it." I blurted out. He just looked at me, like he did the last time I confessed my feelings to him.

"W-What?" He said.

"You heard me. I told you that I loved you, and not just for your body. I love your personality, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love everything about you!" Tears started running down my cheek. "But you didn't feel the same way, and you broke my heart..."

I love you Seungri.

I love you Seungri.

"I love you, Seungri." I started sobbing. Seungri grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"I love you, Jiyong. Maybe not in the exact same way, but I do love the little things about you. I love your smile, I love your personality and I love your honesty. That's why you're my best friend. You know I wouldn't have done what I did last night if I didn't love you." He said, looking into my eyes.

"So you do love me?" I asked, sniffling.

"Yes, I do," Seungri said, smiling at me. "And I always will."

"Does that mean you'll be my lover?"

"No, but I'll always be by your side, no matter what." Seungri said and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Then I will make you fall in love with me, Lee Seunghyun."

"We'll see about that."

Seungri hugged me and patted my back. I felt safe and warm in his arms.

 

You will fall in love with me, Seungri.

You will.

___________________________

Authors note:

AAAAAaaAAAAA nYoNgtOrY asfddetgefdsger