Bloody Beginnings

Love Me Right

note i guess?

you did not hear this from me but im a huge loser and i eggs

continue with the story

Minseok's POV

I really do like working in this mansion. Park Chanyeol... He is a difficult guy. But I've been working for him for 3 years, so I know how to handle him. Most servants who come to work for Chanyeol leave because of his temper. Yet I have stayed loyal for a while. Ever since Baekhyun has joined our mansion, Things seem to be brighter around this mansion. I think he is a nice person and I hope he can bring the best out of Chanyeol. I looked around the mansion for things that needed fixing. I heard groaning from Mr. Baekhyuns room. I knocked on the door.

"Mr. Baekhyun, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes..." He said. He looked very exhausted.

"Would you like me to make breakfast for you?" I asked.

"Yeah... sure..." He groaned. I nodded and left him to do... whatever he was doing...

_______________________

Baekhyun's POV

I'm suing Park Chanyeol.

He's a meanie and he's being too rough on me. I'm just a weak little boy and I cannot fight worth . I'm lucky I'm still alive. I groaned as I got off my bed and went to brush my teeth. I heard my door open and it was Park Chanyeol, the big meanie who is going to kill me.

"Are you ready for your second day of training?" He asks.

"I am mad at you." I pouted.

He smirked at me. "Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He says, standing right in my face.

"Uh... no, I-" Before I could say anything else, Chanyeol had me pinned against the wall and he was holding my chin up. I could feel my face heating up. Our lips were so close that they were practically touching.

I pushed him away before things got worse. "Get off of me!"

He gave me a dangerously handsome smirk. I felt as if I was going to melt. "Breakfast will be ready soon." Is all he said before he left my room.

My heart was pounding. What is this man doing to me?

_____________________

Chanyeol's POV

I almost kissed Byun Baekhyun.

Why? How? Have I gone crazy now?

I was too busy stuck in my thoughts to notice that a dark cloud started forming on the stairs.

"Master!" Minseok yelled. I snapped out of it and saw the huge black cloud that started to turn into a demon. It made a deep screeching sound. Minseok took a sword and started to stab at it. The demon did not like that. Its claws stabbed at Minseok and he hissed in pain.

"Minseok!" I grabbed my sword and started slicing at the demon. It tried to stab me with its sharp claws but I dodged it. Instead, it went for Minseok, who was distracted by the cut in his stomach. It sliced Minseok's leg and he screamed in pain. The anger was building up inside of me

"I'll ing kill you!" I screamed at the ugly beast the blood off of his claws. I sliced at its neck. smoke started emerging from its neck and it fell to the floor. I started stabbing at it repeatedly. I saw Baekhyun run down the stairs. His eyes widened in terror.

"Go back to your room." I demanded him.

"What happened to Minseok! Is he okay?"

"Go back to your room!" I yelled once more. He gave me a dirty look and ran back upstairs. The demons remainings vanished and I let out a huff.

Minseok was in extreme pain. It was all my fault. I felt my cheeks getting wet. Tears rolled down my face. Before I knew it, I was sobbing.

"Minseok... I'm so sorry..." I said while holding his head. "It's all my fault..."

"It's not your fault."

I looked over to the staircase. Baekhyun was staring down at me with a sorry look on his face. He walked over to me and knelt beside me, looking into my eyes. He wiped the tears off of my face and leaned against me. I looked at him and he had a little smile on his face.

"I'm sure Minseok will be okay." He said softly. I couldn't help but smile at how comforting he was. He brought my head to his chest and hugged me close to him. I felt safe in his arms. It reminds me of when my mom used to do that.

Maybe I'm starting to like Byun Baekhyun.

_________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

I was shocked when I saw Park Chanyeol sobbing over a servant he didn't even seem to like. I guess I was wrong about that. I felt bad. I know it wasn't his fault that Minseok was hurt. I thought I needed to comfort him, so I did. He has a big head, haha.

I think he's a good guy. I think I can find the real Park Chanyeol if I get close enough. I didn't notice, But Chanyeol was looking into my eyes.

"What?" I said, looking back at him.

"You are beautiful."

I wheezed. This man is actually killing me. He brought our faces closer. He started kissing me roughly. He my lips and pushed his lips harder into mine. I felt myself melting. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started swirling his tongue around in my mouth. I moaned and he smirked a little. He got on top of me and started sliding his hands up my waist. This was getting dangerous.

"Chanyeol..." I moaned.

"Yes, Baek?" He said with a smirk.

"Minseok is still here. He needs help."

"Ah ."

I giggled a little.

 

I think I am in love with Park Chanyeol.

__________________________________

Author's Note:

ed

ill probably be uploading a few more chapters today cause i have to life i know thats super sad but im a loser so agahahsdhfhgjfgtrufg