Baekhyun - The House

Love Me Right

My bare feet press on the hard surface of the halls. I walked slowly down them, looking up on the walls and ceiling. The shadows of lost souls linger in the house. I hate it. Please, somebody, hear my cries.

I'm Byun Baekhyun. I don't understand this world. Everything is just so dull. I was left behind. They left me as if I was never there in the first place. They left me in this house to rot. I have nobody. Every day, I wonder- will they come back for me?

I looked around the cold house. The lights flicker every time I take a step. The shadows seem to be growing bigger and scarier. No matter how much I scream and cry, no one hears. I set foot in the living room. The TV out here doesn't work. It's just static. The couch is torn up from God knows what. The tiles on the floor are freezing. I suddenly hear the sound of crying. I flinch.

"Hello?" I say hesitantly. No one answers me, of course. But, the crying doesn't stop. I turn around and see a tall figure. I scream and jump on the couch.

"Please leave me alone! I do not know what I have done to deserve this! Please please PLEASE leave me alone!" I cry. The tears start streaming down my face.

"Yah! Be quiet!" I hear a deep voice yell. Am I dreaming or did I hear someone? It's been quite a while since I have heard another voice.

"Uhh.. is someone here?"

"Are you deaf or something? I said be quiet!"

I think I am losing it. I decided to stay quiet. Then, I hear it again, the crying.

"Damn thing, off." The deep voice says. I was curious as to what was going on. I walk back towards the hall. A tall man is fighting something, I'm not sure what it is. The man notices me and stares at me.

"I suggest you stay back."

"Why is that?"

"Well, unless you want to be consumed by a monster..."

"Monster? You mean there are actually monsters in this house?"

No wonder my family moved. This place gives me the creeps. I thought it was just my imagination, but I guess not. I hear an inhuman screech and then the house goes silent.

"Well, I guess that's taken care of." The man says. He turns to me and walks closer. For some reason, I felt a little frightened.

"You don't have to be scared. I guess you could say that I'm here to save you from this hell hole." The man says, patting me on the shoulder. I flinch a little.

"My name is Park Chanyeol, What is yours?" Chanyeol asks.

"I am Byun Baekhyun. I've been trapped in this house for a while. I have been alone for a while, also. My family left me here to die."

"Oh really? That's too bad." He says with no reaction at all.

"Too bad? It's terrible!" I pout. He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I will help you out. You can trust me." Chanyeol says sincerely. I am glad that this man showed up out of nowhere inside of my house. Now that i think about it, it's kinda weird.

"So... How exactly did you find this house?"

"That's not important right now. What's important is that we get you somewhere safe and sound."

I thought it was a little weird that he completely ignored my question, but I would rather be anywhere but here. He takes me by the hand and brings me to a big window. He smashes it with his fist.

"Woah! What are you doing? You hurt yourself!" I exclaimed.

"Just shut up and come with me." Chanyeol says in a deep, demanding tone. I sigh as he pushes himself out the window. He holds out his hand to me.

"My lady." He says with a smirk. I scoff at him and grab his hand and slowly push myself out the window.

 

I escaped the house.

___________________________________________________

Authors Note:

lol hi uh this is my first time like writing a fanfiction so im sorry if it