Safe And Sound

Love Me Right

Baekhyuns POV

"Woah~~" I say in awe. Chanyeol's house is huge. The air is calming and the chandelier in front of the staircase is beautiful. Not only that, but the stairs have a red carpet laid on it as if a celebrity was walking down them. I turn to Chanyeol trying to tell him I love his house, but I nearly choke on my saliva when I finally see him clearly. He. Is. Beautiful. His hair is slicked back and his eyes are big like his ears. He notices me staring at him and chuckles.

"Is there something on my face?" He says, sounding ignorant. I finally snap back into reality.

"Uhh no I- uhm.." I try to get words out but I can't

"You should go freshen up. Our servant will lead you to your room you will stay in." Chanyeol says, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the head of one of his maids. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.

"Yah! quit laughing and skedaddle!" Chanyeol shoo's me off. How rude. I look up the stairs and a man is looking down at me.

"Hello sir. My name is Minseok. I will be showing you your room." He says with a bright smile. I nod and follow him up the stairs.

Once I am up the stairs I see many doors to many rooms. I have a feeling that I might get lost in here. The servant looks back, smiling.

"If you would like I can give you a tour of our mansion later."

"Huh? Oh, yes! I would love that."

___________________________

Chanyeol's POV

That Baekhyun kid sure is something. That house was in horrible condition, yet he still found a way to survive. I really hope I didn't make a mistake taking this kid in.

I tap my fingers on my desk, wondering what to do next. I think this kid can help me out. He seems tough. Maybe he can fight along beside me? Many thoughts were running through my head, but whats important right now is that he feels welcome. I let out a deep sigh.

"Master, Mr. Baekhyun has made it to his room. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" Minseok says, popping his head into my office. How annoying.

"If he needs anything, please help him out." I say. "Now leave."

"Yes, Master." Minseok bows and then closes the doors. I let out another deep sigh. Today might be rough.

______________________________

Baekhyuns POV

This house is amazing. I love it. Finally, I feel safe. I really need to thank that Chanyeol guy. I grab a towel and dry off my hair. The shower I had was very refreshing. Considering before I was walking in my own filth. I put on a fresh pair of clothes and walked outside of my room. For a second, I thought I was lost, but I found the staircase. I slowly walked down the stairs to see Minseok dusting off a statue at the end of it. He notices me and smiles at me.

"Hello Mr. Baekhyun. Can I help you with anything?"

"Where is Chanyeol? I would like to thank him for taking me in."

"He's in his office right now. I will take you there, follow me." He took me upstairs again and lead me to the doors of Chanyeol's office. Minseok opened the doors to inform him that I was here. He nodded towards me and I slowly walked into his office.

"So, Whats up?" He says without making eye contact.

"I didn't want to bother you and I'm sorry if I did but I just wanted to thank you for welcoming me into your home." I bowed towards him and he finally looks up at me. He doesn't look too happy. . He points at the chair in front of his desk.

"Sit." I obey him and sit down, biting my lip. He stares deep into my eyes and I start to sweat.

"Since I let you into this mansion, do you think you could do something for me?" He said as he brought his face closer to mine. I flinched as our lips nearly touched.

"Uh... sure..." I said with a blush spreading across my face. He looked into my eyes as if he was trying to see my intentions. I gulped.

"Do you know how to fight?" He said, still looking deep into my eyes. It was like he was eating me with his eyes.

"I guess... why?"

"I was hoping you could fight monsters with me."

"Monsters?"

He sighed and tapped his fingers on his desk, looking down at his desk as if he's trying to think of something. Then, he looks back into my eyes.

"I feel like you're not getting what I'm saying, even though I'm being very clear." He says in an angry tone.

"Uhh... I'm very sorry." I say nervously, biting my lip. He stands up from his chair and starts walking back and forth. Then, he looks at me again. God, this is too much.

"Are you willing to fight along side me?" Chanyeol asks. I gulp. He did do me a big favor. If it weren't for him, I'd be suffering still. I sigh and look up at him with courage. I nodded. He smirks.

"Ok then. Are you sure you know what you're getting yourself into?" Chanyeol says, tapping his fingers on the desk again. 

"Yes." I manage to say. He smiles softly. "Good! You start tomorrow." I nearly choked. Tomorrow?!

"Start what?"

"You'll see."

________________________

The next day:

"Oh hell no!" I say, trying to escape, but Chanyeol grabs my waist and pushes me back. I'm trapped inside of a chamber of some sort with an ugly demon.

"You promised. Now you'll pay the price." He says, pushing me towards the creature.

"Can't I just do like chores?" I pout. He laughs hysterically at that.

"You're funny!" He says, pushing me even closer. The demon lets out a cry as if it's ready to feast on me. I freeze in fear. Chanyeol hands me a long sword and smiles. 

"Have fun!" 

"What?! No!"

The demon is let out of its cage and it immediately tries to attack me. I scream and start running in circles. I huffed and started stabbing it with the sword. It left burn marks on its red skin. I continued stabbing and slashing it until I got it in the throat and it fell to the ground in defeat. I was breathing heavily.

"Yay!! you did it!" Chanyeol said cheerfully, clapping.

I huffed. " you."

"I love you, too!" He says, hugging me. "Time for round two!"

"GODDAMMIT!"

___________________

I plop on my bed, exhausted from fighting about 10 demons today. Chanyeol opens my door, running in and jumping on me. He's heavy.

"You did great today!" He says, hugging my waist.

" off!" I say under my breath.

"No!"

"Ughh!! Let me sleep please!"

"Fine, but because you're being a I'll make you do extra tomorrow."

"Theres more.." I wheeze.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

_______________________________

Authors Note:

hi henlo i hope this chapter wasn't too bad