Again

Woogyu Yoosu oneshots/drabbles

 

Again

 

 

Junsu is in his home watching his hubby’s drama ‘bogoshipda’ .

“Yay Chunnie drama is already broadcast. I wanna watch it now.” Junsu watch it and now his eye glistening with tears. Not because the film is sad but he sees His Chunnie kissing with the girl very hot.

“Chunnie again you betrayed me with the actresses. Huaaaa.” Junsu cry hugging his dolphin bolster.

 

Meanwhile Yoochun that In the shooting location feeling something bad will happen if he goes home.

 

“Baby, I’m hooome.” Yoochun says while open his shoes. Yoochun look around and he feels  weird why the apartment is dark.

“Is it Su not home yet?” Yoochun think.

“Su.. Su baby…” Yoochun calling his Junsu while search in every part of the room. And now he sees in the bedroom there is something under the blanket the surface is up and down.

“Su baby? Is it you?” Yoochun go near the bed and try to pull the blanket.

“Go a..hiks way….” Junsu say while pull the blanket again.

“Su baby.. What happen? Am I doing something wrong?” Yoochun says while still trying pull the blanket.

“GO A-WAY!” Junsu say while glaring at Yoochun. Then Yoochun become silent and trying to think what is his fault.

‘Today is not his birthday, and I think I’m not doing anything wrong.’ Yoochun think.

“AAAh… Su… Are you trying to watch my drama?” Yoochun ask Junsu. Junsu cry harder.

“Su… Is not what you think. It’s only in the script darling.” Yoochun trying to reason why he kiss his partner in drama.

“Mfdjsnfksndfk.” Junsu mumbled inside the blanket.

“Babe, what are you trying to say? Come out of the blanket so I can understand you.” Yoochun still trying to make Junsu out of a bundle of blanket.

At last Junsu come out of that blanket then Yoochun hugging Junsu. Junsu trying to struggle out of Yoochun embrace. Junsu still mad, he still crying.

“Su… Listen… You can ask Eunhye noona… It’s only for the drama. You already know that eunhye noona already has Jongkook hyung.” Yoochun make Junsu to face him so he can see that Yoochun not lying.

“But… But.. You do it again but it even worse than your previous drama… hiks.” Junsu eyes still glistening. Yoochun seeing his baby like that feel hurt too.

“Baby…. Su baby… the director make me do it like that. Do you understand me? When I kiss eunhye noona I imagine you that I kiss you know?”

“Really???” Junsu eyes still trying to seek the truth from Yoochun.

“Neeee…. Baby… My baby Suuuu…. I Love You soooo Much You know…” Yoochun says while hugging Junsu and move their body to the right n left.

“Really??? Jeongmal???” Junsu ask eventhough he already believe Yoochun.

“Yes baby…” Yoochun make Junsu face him again and peck Junsu lips.

“Now..how about we watch it together now?”

“No.. I don’t want to see you kiss anyone again.” Junsu pouting.

“Oke.. then what do you want?”

“I just want to snuggling to you in bed like this.” Junsu snuggling more deeper to Yoochun embrace.

“But baby I’m not shower yet. How…” Yoochun word got cut with the look in Junsu eyes that says 'I want to snuggle so just embrace me' with a pout.

“Oke baby… “ Yoochun then just embrace Junsu and they sleep like that.

 

End.

 

Mian if it's weird... because it's still not edited... and the english is really bad.... 

Mian....