Yoosu’s Twitter

Woogyu Yoosu oneshots/drabbles

 

Yoosu’s Twitter

 

In Junsu’s Room

“Aaah… I’m soooo Bored. What is Chunnie doing now?” Junsu imagine about Yoochun in Bali.

“Ah… Why don’t i ask him in twitter…” Junsu tell himself. He take his cellphone and type.

‘Chunnie, Untill when are you in Bali?’ Junsu tweet and waiting for the response.

“Why Chunnie not responding???” Junsu pouted. Junsu refresh his twitter again and again. Still waiting for Yoochun response. At last Yoochun reply Junsu’s twitter.

‘Its secret?’ Junsu read yoochun’s tweet.

‘You must be in Korea now, right?’

‘Aniya, I’m at Bali.’

‘eung? Untill whe~n?’ Junsu tweet again.

‘I don’t know ~~ Why?’

‘You must be in Korea tomorrow.’ Junsu tweet agai but Yoochun not response so hw tweet again.

‘I really missing you…’ Junsu still wait for the reply but it not come. Not long his phone is ringing. Junsu pick up his phone without see who called him.

“Yeobseyo?”

“Yeobseyo baby….”

“Chunnie?? Why you not response my tweet?” Junsu pouting.

“Actually I miss you too, so I call you know… I really miss your voice my love.” Yoochun said with his greasy tone.

“When are you coming back to Koreaaaaaa…?” Junsu says while hug his dolphin doll.

“Hmmm… When do you want?” Yoochun says while laughing.

“ No…w”

“My princess’ wish is my command.”

“Huh? Wha…” Junsu confuse by Yoochun word and want to response but cut by door ringing.

“TING TONG”

“Wait a minute Chunnie.” He says to the phone.

“Who is it?” Junsu says to the camera door.

“Flower delivery.” The person on the door reply.

‘Huh? In this kind of hour? Why the voice is really similar with Yoochunnie?’ Junsu thinking while tilted his head.

“Wait a minute.” Junsu then open the door. All junsu see is flower, he cannot see who is behind the flower. He tilted his head trying to see who is it. When the person behind the flower lowered the flower. Junsu shocked and without knowing the tears fell off his eyes.

“Chunnie?” Junsu says while crying. Yoochun who shocked seeing his lover cry drop the flower and hug his lover.

“Why are you crying Su baby?” Yoochun says while his hand make a circle motion in his lover back.

“Are you really chunnie?” Junsu says still not believing that his Chunnie is in front of him.

“Yeah its me Su baby.” Yoochun pull his lover a bit so he can see his lover eyes.

“Chunnieeee…..” Junsu hug Yoochun tighter.

“Eh… Su… why don’t we go inside your room first, Okay?” Yoochun says.

“Ah… Mian. Aaaahh… Chunnie… ” Junsu want to release his hug but yoochun pick him bride style. Yoochun then walk to Junsu’s bedroom and put Junsu in the bed and he go behind Junsu then hug his lover from behind.

“Suuu.. I miss you so much…” Yoochun says while kiss junsu head.

“I miss you too.. When you come back from Bali?”

“Actually… Today and I want to surprise you but you tweet me while on the plane. And I just read it when in the airport. So I just want to joke with you. Hehehe.” Yoochun says while playing junsu’s hand.

“You played me.” Junsu pouting.

“Its not like that su… I really like you pouting so I want to joke with you.” Yoochun turn Junsu so he can see his lover face and kiss his lover pout. But the kiss turn to make out after they cannot breath they release with each other. But Yoochun still peck Junsu’s lips.

“Let’s sleep Su.”

“I don’t want to sleep. I’m afraid this just a dream.”

“I’m not a dream Su.”

“But still.” Junsu pouting again..

“For you believe I’m here, I gonna tweet.”

‘Junsu ya… Jalja.’

“Tring” Junsu’s phone light that means there’s a notification. Junsu open his phone and see that Yoochun really tweet, that means he is here with him.

‘Chunnie, Goodnight.’ Yoochun see junsu tweet and smile. And then they sleep while hugging each other.

 

The End.

 

Please Comment eventhough this story is boring... hiks3x....