Woogyu Fight

Woogyu Yoosu oneshots/drabbles

 

Woogyu Fight

 

After Weekly Idol Filming (In the Car)

The member confuse why their leader suddenly sulking in his set (in beside the driver)

Sunggyu POV

I really sad cause of woohyun’s word. So he really didn’t want to be in the same room with me…

End of POV

Woohyun POV

“Ahhhh I’m really in trouble…. I shouldn’t have said that.” Woohyun mumbled.

“Hyung, what happen with Sunggyu hyung? Why he look so sad?” The maknae whispered to me.

“I don’t know. Let me handle when we got into the dorm.” I just say it to make sungjongie relax. Actually I know the reason why my lover become like that. Huh….

End of POV

In the dorm

Usually Infinite member go tho the living room to chit-chat about the previous schedule, but now being not in the mood after come in to the dorm he go to the bedroom rightaway and that make the member become more worried. The usual leader who nagging and smile now becoming sulky. The member look each other.

“Okay I will go in there.. You guys no need to worry. I will make Our leader back to himself.” Woohyun says.

In the bedroom..

The bedroom still dark but wooohyun see a bundle of sheet (its Sunggyu) in the leader bed.  Woohu then sit in the leader’s bed. The bundle seem to shivering, that mean the leader is crying now.

“Damn” Mumble woohyun.

“Hyung, it’s me woohyun.”

“Go.. hiks…..hiks... You don’t wanna in the same bedroom with me right… hiks..hiks..”

“Hyung… I didn’t mean to say that.. That’s only joke in the show.”

“You sound really mean it and regret to be with in the same bedroom with me.”

“Hyung… Come out of the sheet first and look at me.” Woohyun trying to pry of the sheet of Sunggyu.

“No… Go… I wanna be alone…” Sunggyu grab the sheet around him tighter.

“Sunggyu Hyung!!!” Woohyun pull the sheet stronger until the sheet fall off but Sunggyu turn to the wall.

“Huh.” Woohyun sighed.

“Hyuuung….” Woohyun whinning.

“Goooo… hiks,, hiks,,,,” Sunggyu shoulder still shaking.

Woohyun then climb the bed and make Sunggyu face him.

“Uri baby hyung, I didn’t mean anyword that I said in that show. You know I always love you how come I regret being in the same bedroom with you.” Woohyun cup the leader face to make the leader face him.

“Really?” Sunggyu look at him like a kid hoping that what his mommy said santa is real after his friend said to him not.  

Seeing the leader’s eyes that red and bloat because of the crying make woohyun’s heart ached. Woohyun only nod.

“Actually I really want to be in the same bed with you so I will hug you to sleep and always get morning kiss from you.” Woohyun grin and he peck the leader’s lips. Make Sunggyu face become red.

“Yah… Wooohyun-ah.. You… Why you always greasy..” Sunggyu yelled but in the end his voice become small cause of emberassed and his face become more red.

“I always greasy in front of you… So.. Forgive me???” Woohyun said giving Sunggyu his puppy eyes.

“No, I’m not forgiving you yet. You must give me present first.” Sunggyu said while folded his hands. Woohyun peck sunggyu again, “How about now?”. Sunggyu face that the first already back to normal now become red again.

“Yaaaah.. Nam Woohyun.. Who said you can peck meeeee???” Sunggyu yelled. Woohyun only smile cause his leader already back to himself.

Out side the bedroom the members hear everything in the door and relieve that their leader already become himself. The one can make him back to himself is not other than the leader’s lover, Nam Woohyun.

The End