1/1

BubbleButt

Baekhyun threw himself on the counter with a loud groan, startling Chanyeol into dropping his phone and making several things fly off and scatter onto the floor.

"This is it!" He shouted. His loud voice echoed throughout the store causing customers to glance at him with weird expressions. "This is how I die!" He cried rolling over slowly and hitting his head against the cold surface. "Kyungsoo is trying to kill me."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "I should've known. What'd you do to annoy him now? I'm sure he won't kill you, maybe just a little choking and a punch or tw—

"First of all choking is his thing not mine," Baekhyun cut in. He didn't even give Chanyeol time to grimace before he continued. "And I did absolutely nothing! Nothing I tell you! I was minding my own business when out the corner of my eye I saw—

"Baek."

Baekhyun jumped, banging his knee on the counter and nearly toppling over into a candy shelf. He tried to play it off by leaning against the counter but even he knew it had gone too far to be fixed. He brushed his pink bangs back. 

"Hey, Soo, we were totally not discussing anything that was bothering me, nope, not at all. My day was great! Thanks for asking. Everything is okay today, absolutely, positively wonderful."

God damn it, when was he gonna learn how to stop running his mouth. 

Kyungsoo giggled at him. 

Giggled.

Baekhyun swore he was gonna melt right there. He's going to die right where he's standing. 

"We've been together for seven months, and you still ramble around me. My chatter box," Kyungsoo smiled at him, and Baekhyun almost shed a tear. "Get to work. Junmyeon's been eyeing you. I'll see you tonight... And, Baek, stop pouting. It makes you look dumber than usual." He placed a quick kiss to Baekhyun's lips before walking away with his cart. 

Baekhyun glanced as his boss, Junmyeon who was standing near the edge of another isle. He expected to look right into his eyes, but what he got was the side of his face. 

Kyungsoo was wrong. 

Junmyeon wasn't eyeing him. He was eyeing his boyfriend. He was eyeing his boyfriend's .

Baekhyun never wanted to punch someone so badly. He wanted to break out nine years of hapkido on the spot and duel Junmyeon in the middle of the store, mortal Kombat style. Baekhyun could already hear the "finish him" echo in his head.

He turned back to his boyfriend and was once again reminded of why today was the day of his death. His boyfriend decided to put on skinny jeans to come shopping. 

No, not just regular skinny jeans, no, defiantly not! These skinny jeans accented every curve of his thighs and cupped his in the most perfect way. With every step, Baekhyun could see a little jiggle, and with every step, Baekhyun's life was waring away. 

"Well, I defiantly know why you're gonna die now. What song do you want at your funeral? 'Baby got back?' Or maybe 'too much booty in the pants?' Or something more obvious like 'bubble ?'" 

"Shut up, Chanyeol," Baekhyun mumbled and skipped off to trail after Kyungsoo. He stopped along the way to hiss out a "mine" at his boss before continuing down the isle, leaving Junmyeon behind in awe.

When he reached Kyungsoo his hands immediately found themselves where they'd been craving to be all day, on Kyungsoo's .

"Took you long enough," his boyfriend mumbled as he continued walking and picking things off the shelf. He could hear the smirk in his voice.

"You're trying to kill me," he breathed giving a soft squeeze. He loved how Kyungsoo's just melted into his hands filling his palms. 

"You're going to get fired, Baekhyun," Kyungsoo sang. "Would you prefer canned tomato sauce or fresh made?" He added examining a jar he'd just picked up.

"Whatever is better for you," Baekhyun replied quickly hands still squeezing. Thank god they were the only two people on this isle. "I'll never get fired. Junmyeon has a crush on you. I'm the only thing keeping him connected to you. You know I'm pretty sure the break room is empty right now..."

"You're not ing me in the break room, Baekhyun," Kyungsoo put the jar back and continued walking. Baekhyun's hands made their way around his waist. "I'll just make some, I know what you like."

"Yes, I think you know exactly," he pulled Kyungsoo back against him, his boyfriend's placed firmly against his crotch, "what I like."

Kyungsoo gasped, "Baekhyun, we are in public," he rushed out. He knew Baekhyun was hard. He could feel that Baekhyun was hard. 

"So break room then?" Baekhyun asked kissing the back of his neck. 

Kyungsoo sighed, "Fine, but if anyone comes in I'm going to actually kill you." 

Baekhyun almost squealed with joy and sprinted to the room.

When he arrived, it was just like he thought it would be, empty. 

"Why'd you have to run, Baekhyun, did you see the was that lady was looking—

Baekhyun pulled his boyfriend inside and locked the doors. 

"God, I want to rip these off of you," he growled picking Kyungsoo up in one go and nipping at his neck. 

"Please don't. I actually like these jeans." 

"Yea? Well so do I." 

"I do too," a voice echoed from the side of the room. 

Baekhyun almost dropped Kyungsoo, both of them jumped. 

There, in the corner of the break, sat Jongin eating a sandwich and bobbing his head to the music blasting into one of his ears.

"Please, continue. It was like a real life o!"

Baekhyun groaned banging his head against the wall as Kyungsoo unlocked the door. 

"See you at home, Baek," Kyungsoo shouted behind him as he walked off with his buggy.

Baekhyun groaned again. He wanted to cry.

"Sorry? Was it something I said?" 

"Just eat your sandwich, Jongin."