Tiffany

Who are you?

"Tiffany" Taeyeon call. "Tiffany, wake up, you have a photoshoot for vogue in a few hours." 

"Just five minutes, tae" Tiffany murmured sleepily.

"No, Tiffany, you gotta get up and get dressed. Today is your last day before your holiday as an idol.You have to be excited." Taeyeon said. 

"How can i get excited if I have to go to university tomorrow?" Tiffany said." This is ridiculous, Taeyeon. Why does SM want me to go to university?" 

Tiffany, was excited about her vacation coming, when she and her manager Taeyeon were called in the SM and reported that Tiffany would go to university on those vacations.

Tiffany is a singer, an idol with thousands of fans, she doesn't understand why SM wants her to go to university now. Doesn't make sense. 

"I don't know, Tiffany. SM didn't explain anything to me. All they've told me is that you're going to change your name and disguise yourself to go to university.That's all I know."

"Change my name? Disguise me? " 

"Yes. Fany, you will not be there as Tiffany Hwang the idol, you'll be there as Stephanie, the new student." 

"Unbelievable. I just wanted to spend my vacation with my family and friends."  Tiffany says sadly. 

Tiffany hasn't seen her family for years. She misses her father....her brother...and  his American friends.

"I know, but, unfortunately, who decides is SM. " Taeyeon says sadly.  

"Unfortunately..." 

***** 
The next day... 

"Tiffany Hwang, wakes up you have to go to university in 30 minutes." Taeyeon invades the room screaming. 

"Taetae , please, no." Tiffany murmured. 

"Tiffany gets up now. You have to take a shower and get dressed. Come on, Fany." 

"But Tae-''

"No, gets up now" Taeyeon interrupts and pulls Tiffany's blanket. 

"Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany screams. "Leave me alone." 

"No! Come on, Tiffany. Go to the bathroom now." 

Tiffany gets up and walks to the bathroom door. "You're so cruel" she says dramatically, closing the bathroom door. 

"Yes, I am." Taeyeon says laughing. 

15 minutes later... 

"Taeyeon, I'm ready." Tiffany said. 

"Finally. Let's go!" 

***** 

"Guys. How i said yesterday, today, we will have a new student in the class."
Mr.Simon started to speak gaining the attention of the class."And Jessica Jung'' Mr.Simon stopped and looked at Jessica who was asleep. 

"Yoona wake her up." Mr.Simon said, making everyone look at the sleeping girl.

"unnie, wake up" Yoona said shaking Jessica's head.

"Give me one minute, mom" Jessica said making everyone laugh. 

"unnie, it's me, Yoona, wake up. Mr.Simon is looking." 
In a matter of seconds, Jessica woke up.

"Good morning, Jessica." Mr.Simon said. 

"Good morning, Mr.Simon"  Jessica respond, making everyone laugh again. 

"So how was I saying-'' 

A knock on the door interrupts Mr.Simon.

"Excuse. This is Mr.Simon's class?" 

"Yes! I'm Mr.Simon. Who are you?" 

"I'm Stephanie, the new student. Sorry, I'm late." 

"Oh, you are the new student. It's okay, it's your first day." Mr.Simon said. "Come on! Introduce yourself to the class." 

"Hi Guys. I'm Stephanie."