Jessica

Who are you?

"Jessica Jung " A loud cry makes Jessica jump out of her bed in a matter of seconds. 

Jessica knew what that scream meant. She was late...again

" Again, no." 

"Jessica " One more cry, now from his little sister. 

"Give me a minute " Jessica yelled back. 

"You have 10 minutes to get dressed, take your sister to school and go to university." Your mother screamed. 
"I'm leaving, be careful and have a good class" 

This was Jessica's every morning. 
Every day, I'd wake up , take her little sister to school and then go to university. Your mother, every morning, she'd leave for work and came back at the night..so she was responsible for taking and getting her sister to school. 
It was difficult, but she loved doing it.

" unnie, you ready?" Krystal, your little sister screamed.

" Yes" Jessica said down the stairs. " Come on"  

***** 
" Late " 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Simon" 

"It's the second time, next , you not enter.
 Go to your seat, Jessica." 

"Thank you, Mr.Simon" 

Immediately, Jessica went to her seat and sat down with her friends.

" Jessica, woke up late again?" Your friend Yuri said.

"unnie, you have to sleep earlier." Her other friend, Yoona, said. 

Yoona and Yuri are your best and only friends. Yes, she only has two friends and that's enough for her.  

"I slept early, but I still woke up late"

"Class'' Mr.Simon said calling everyone's attention. " This week we will have a new student in the class and I hope all of you treat her very well." 

"Jessica, you will be responsible for showing the entire university to the new student" 

"What? No." Jessica screamed, making everyone look at her. 

"Yes, you will. This is your punishment for being late. Okay? Okay.  Class dismissed" Mr.Simon said leaving the room. 

" Unbelievable " Jessica said. 

"Well, it could be worse, unnie" Yoona said.

"Yes, the punishment could be worse"  Yuri said. " And if you think about it, it might even be good. You can make a new friend and introduce us and we would become a quartet" Yuri said  getting excited at the idea of ​​having a new friend. "Oh, This is wonderful" Yuri clapping his hands.

" I just got the confirmation that Yuri is crazy." Jessica said shocked by Yuri's animation. " And you Yoona?" 

"I agree, Yuri is crazy."