Disaster

Silenced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon and i walked in silence for the first five minutes alone. Namjoon cleared his throat. “Will your uncle be mad tonight?” he looked down at me.

 

I shrugged my shoulders, i wasn't positive if he would be or if he was even home right now.

 

“I don't want you to get in trouble, i can talk to him, it's my fault after all.”

 

I just shook my head no. I didn't see any need for him to talk to him anyways, i just want to keep my private life and social, if you could call it social, life separate. I’m pretty sure Jun would lie it the other way though, i know he want to see me happy but it's hard when times are like this, i still haven't had time to mourn and i think Jun hasn't either. Maybe, the best way would to let Namjoon in.

 

“You ok?” Namjoon asked. He had a look of concern on his face.  

 

He must of been staring this at me this whole time. I quickly pulled out his phone from my pocket and started typing.

 

‘Do you wanna come in tonight?’

 

“So you want me to talk to your uncle?”

 

I shook my head no and typed again.

 

‘Just do you wanna hang out a little longer tonight?’

 

He gave me a little smirk after reading the message. “I’d enjoy that!”

 

I blushed a little and my heart started racing, but before we knew it our long walk was coming to an end, our apartment complex was in sight. But, all of a sudden, it started to down poor. Namjoon grabbed your wrist and dragged me to a convenience store a little ways down the street. Even in just a few seconds of being outside while it was raining we were both soaked.

 

“Well i guess this is a good excuses to hang out longer.” Namjoon laughed as he opened the door for me, he ran his hands through his wet hair a flicked the water droplets off his hand. “At least you had a hat on, so your head was safe.”

 

I handed Namjoon his phone before I took my hat off to inspected it. It was soaked and most likely ruined after all the sweat and rain. This hat had defiantly seen better days than today.  I looked up and realized Namjoon left me at the entrance of store and the cashier was looking at me like was crazy cause i staring at my hat for a good 5 minutes without moving.  I awkwardly waved and smiled before finally walking away to find Namjoon.

 

I started to walk down miscellaneous aisles pretending to look at stuff since the cashier was still staring at me. I wasn't sure were Namjoon went but i didn't want it to look like i was there not to buy something. Not paying attention to where i was going i tripped over a large object smacking to the ground. I could hear a slight chuckle come from the cashier. I turned around to see what i fell over, it was none other than Namjoon.

 

Namjoon let out a loud laugh as he sat up. “I guess this how things become full circle for us.”

 

i just stared at him and shook my head as i got back to my feet. Why was he kneeling to the ground, he must of known he walked away from me and i would be looking for him.

 

“What?” He looked at me confused. “I figured we could eat something real quick and dry off before going back out into the rain, i was also planning on getting some ponchos so we won't have to run down the street and get wet aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter