Lunch Date?

Silenced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I closed the door behind me slowly trying not to make too much noise, unsure if Uncle Jun would still be up. The house was dark so i would assume he was asleep. I quietly slipped off my shoes and started tiptoeing to my bedroom.  

 

“Young lady where have you been?”

 

I froze. Uncle Jun hit the light switch leaning against the wall to entrance to the hallway. My eyes where like a deer caught in headlights. Thought this stuff only happened in movies were the protective father would wait up for his daughter to return home after breaking curfew, but in this case it was my uncle.

 

“Do you have any idea what time it is?” he said with a strict voice. This was so unlike him, I always knew Uncle Jun to be fairly chill and not care about much.

 

I shook my head no, i grabbed my phone to look at the time. It was already 2 am, i swear it didn't seem that late, i only left the house around 10 pm.

 

“You can't leave without informing me.”

 

I started to write a message to him.

 

‘You were asleep. I thought i would be home before you woke up, sorry.’

 

He walked over to take the phone from me.

 

“It’s alright,” he rubbed my head. “I just need to know where you are and what you're doing.” he paused. “And, i’d like to know who you are ith too.” he handed me my phone back.

 

‘I was with a friend.’ i wrote.

 

“I need to know more than that. Seoul is a big place, i don't need you getting lost and end up meeting the wrong type of people.” He had concern in his eyes. He started to skim through my phone. “A lot f boy names in here. Any of them your boyfriend?” He teased.

 

I snatched my phone back from him.

 

“Ooh, someone's got a crush.” he laughed, “you've only been here for a week and have only  had a phone for a few hours. Someones a player.”

 

I ran to my room to get away from his teasing, Slamming the door behind me.

 

“Hey be careful with your door, i don't need our neighbors complaining!”

 

I rolled my eyes. I went grabbed my laptop and sat down on my bed cross legged. I plugged in my headphones and started playing a playlist and checking in on facebook to see my what my friends where up to. It seemed like the usual stuff complaining about school, work, and parents. Nothing new. I looked around my room to see my phone was flashing. I had multiple text messages.

 

I took a look at my phone and saw i had received twenty messages from Hoseok, which put a smile on my face.

‘Angel… ANGEL~~~~~~!!!!!... It’s me!!! Hoseok… Your sunshine… Angel…. Why you don’t text me back? TT…’

 

The messages went on but they were cute. I decided i would text him back. Just keep it simple and say hi. I sent the message and placed my phone done, but shortly after i felt my phone vibrate. I figured it was Hoseok replying. When i looked to see the message i realized it was from Namjoon.

 

‘What yo doing tomorrow? Or at least later today. I didn't mean to keep you out too late, hope you didn't get in trouble.’

 

I thought it was weird that he would be asking me what i would be doing until i realized it as saturday.

 

‘Sleeping, probably. It's fine, my Uncle will get over it.’

 

‘I can show you around tomorrow if you're up to it, but i don't want to get in the way of your beauty sleep.’

 

‘Nah, it'll be fine. I think i can manage one day without beauty sleep.’

 

‘Great, i have a lot to show you! I’ll see you around 11’

 

‘Where we meeting?’

 

‘I’ll come by to get you, night!’

 

‘Night…’

 

Hoseok kept blowing up my phone but eventually i had to tell him i was going to sleep, he seemed disappointed.

 

‘What you doing to tomorrow?’ he asked me.

 

‘Namjoon offered to show me around. Night Hoseok.’

 

‘Night Night!’

 

I lyed in bed wondering what would be in stored for me when i woke up. I had a feeling it was going to be a very eventful day and it wasn't just going to be me and Namjoon, which i didn't mind but it would be nice for it to be just the two of us. Mainly because i don't know how communication will be like with a large group.

 

Once i finally fell asleep i dreamed of the boys. Not just of Namjoon but all of the six i knew. This was the first time i dreamed of someone other than my parents which made it a calm night, the first night in awhile where i slept straight through the night without waking up even one until i was ready.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around my room. I sat up and stretched my arms with a yawn, i felt like i could've slept longer but when i looked at the alarm clock on my desk acrossed my room it was 9 o'clock. It gave me enough time eat and get ready to go out with Namjoon.

 

I Checked my phone for messages before i got up. Uncle Jun had left me a message just saying that he was a work and he’d be back late. I left my room and went into the kitchen to see what there could be for me to eat. I looked in the fridge and didn't see much. I started looking through cabinets, until i found a box of cereal, Uncle Jun had left a message on it.

 

‘Hope you enjoy this ’

 

Uncle Jun must of gone out of his way to find me something he thought i would enjoy since i haven't been eating much in the morning due to me not being use to korean breakfasts. I like to eat light in the morning while in korea they eat fairly heavy. It means alot to me that he is trying to take on the guardian role for me and trying to keep me happy. I still think he isn't use to me being around and forgets sometimes since he still likes to walk around in his underwear or towel when he takes a shower and innocent me doesn't want to see that.

 

I ate my cereal fairly quick, trying not to dawdle while keeping an eye on my phone just in case Namjoon messaged me. Once finished i put my dishes into the sink and i ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I decided i would wear something fairly simple, a black tee shirt, blue skinny jeans, and i threw a red and black flannel around my waist just in cause if i got chilly. I styled my hair real quick and put some simple makeup on before putting on a Faux leather snapback just to add a little edge to my style.

 

By the time i was doing my final check to make sure everything looked alright the doorbell rang. I ran to the door forgetting i put socks on and slid on the wood flooring losing my hat. You could hear me fall and crash into a wall. Quickly checking to make sure i was ok and that the wall had no dent in it, i scrambled to my feet carefully and opened the door to see Namjoon.  I bowed to him quickly and opened the door so he could enter. He looked at me confused and i waved him in.

 

“Did you sleep well?” he asked as he entered the apartment.

 

I nodded.

 

“Did you eat this morning?”

 

I nodded again.

 

“Was it good?” he smiled. I could see he was testing me, he wanted to see if me being mute was an act.

I gave him an iffy face expression and a soso hand gesture.

 

He gave me a smile and stood in the entrance. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter