Chapter 19

My Crazy Arranged Marriage

A few months later

                 Byunghun watched as Eunmi sleep by his side, smiling everytime she would make a werid face. " Too cute," He said with a smile as he gently moved a piece of her hair over her face. At the same time Eunmi opened her eyes and stared at Byunghun smiling gently. "Morning," Eunmi said as she scooted closer to him. " Morning baby~ " Byunghun said as he gave Eunmi a kiss on the forehead. They layed there snuggling with eachother. "I wish we could stay like this forever" Eunmi mummbled as she hugged him. "Yeah and that nothing bad happens" He said while Eunmi nodded in agreement. 

 

Teen Top's Base

     "YAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING RICKY!!?" Niel said as Ricky jumped on him hugging him. " Let's go out!! RICKY IS BORED!" Ricky said with a puppy face. " Why don't you go ask the other guys?" Niel said as he tried his best to push Ricky off. "They didn't want to go with meee!!" Ricky said as he whined. "Fine fine" Niel said as he got up and they both left. At the mall it was crowded and many girls would stare at Ricky and Niel as usual. As Niel walked he bumped into a girl. "Im Sor- , " He stopped as his eyes widened and stared at her face. He quickly grabbed Rickys hand and dash off. "Yah! What are you doing?" Ricky said as he was being drag away quickly. " She's back" Niel said with a stern voice. " By she you mean HER?"  Ricky said with wide eyes. "Yeah, we gotta warn L.joe before something happens. she wouldn't be back for nothing." Niel said as he got out his phone and quickly dialed L.joe.

 At the house Byunghun and Eunmi enjoyed their breakfeast peacefully while Eunmi went to go clean the dished L.joe went to go to pick up his call.

"Hello?" Byunghun answered. "L.joe! She's back." Niel said quickly through the phone. "What?" Byunghun eyes widen as he dropped his phone. "Is everything alright hun?" Eunmi said as she came out with wet hands. Byunghun turned out and nodded acting like everything was alright when it wasn't. "Im fine~ , just go back inside babe." He said as she nodded and went back in. 

 

"What is Park Hosook doing here..." Byunghun said as his eye widen and his stomache twisted inside.

 

______

Hello Everyone! omfg im so sorry for not updating. tbh i lost motivation for a while. but now im back on it!! Woooo! Thank you for all my lovely subscriber for patiently wating. Im really glad. thanks guys! <3

Comment 

Subscribe

Enjoy