Chapter 14

My Crazy Arranged Marriage

   Months pass and before you knew it, it was time for the wedding. To be honest, L.Joe and Eunmi didn't know how they looked. Their parents wanted them to surprise eachother. While dress shopping with Byunghun's mom and your mom. They tried to make you y. Making it a short dress.A y dress. 

"If we get her a y dress it would be easier for Byunghun to strip it off of her!" Umma said loudly while Eunmi looked at dresses. 'Aigoo this women really wants grandkids..'

"Good thinking!!" Byunghun umma said giggling to herself as they looked. But in the end you declined all of the dresses and chose the one your personally liked. 

When Eunmi got out of the changing room in her dress. The Ummas stared at her with wide eyes. "OMMOOO!! KYAAAA!" They screamed "Is there something wrong?" Eunmi asked not sure of there screaming. "EUNMI YOUR GETTING THAT DRESS." Umma said as she went to the counter to pay for it. 'This women is acting like it is kinda of her wedding.' Eunmi smiled and changed. 

-- 

 The next day was a school day. Eunmi was nervous. The wedding was tomorrow and no one still knew about her and Byunghun relationship. ONly Teen Top and Bomi knew. But then Eunmi was more happier and lively these days.

"Ahhh~" L.Joe said as Eunmi stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth. Eunmi giggled. TeenTop gagged as they saw the lovey-dovey couple. Eunmi looked at the clock. "Omo! it's almost time for school." Eunmi said as she rushed upstairs to change into her nerd uniform.  "Yah! Eunmi why can't we tell the whole school." L.Joe asked as he saw Eunmi in her nerd outfit again. 'Because i wanna get more anger for Eunji to beat the out of her' Eunmi thought to herself. "Because.. I dont wan't them to know." She smiled innocently making L.Joe hug her. "God, you are so cute." Byunghun said as he smiled. "Well i'm off. Oh! and dont be late!" Eunji made a face before she left.

When you got to school you saw Bomi. "Bomi-ah!" Eunmi said as she ran up to her. Eunmi saw her mad face. "Eunmi look at the walls." Bomi said with a piss look on her face. On the walls it was a poster saying Eunji and L.Joe are in love and are dating. Fire grew in your eyes. 'IM so killing that .'

Eunji was surround by people gushing. 'This is full of lies' Eunmi thought as she imagined herself punching the hell out of Eunji.

"EVERYONE!!!! ME AND L.JOE ARE ENGAGED BY OUR PARENTS SO DON'T STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME!! THAT'S ALL! TOODLES~" Eunji said as she ran to a piss L.Joe and hugged him. Everyone watched jealous. You glared at Eunji burning a hole into her soul. L.Joe pushed Eunji to the side. "Everyone, don't listen to her. It's all lies. Why? Because im already engaged to someone." L.joe said as he looked at Eunmi. 'Who is the girl?' 'She goes here?' 'omo! She is lucky!~' Everyone started to whisper. "Who is your fiance L.Joe?" someone from the crowd said. "You really wanna know?" L.Joe said. Everyone screamed 'yes'. "Kim Eunmi." L.Joe said smiling at you. Eunmi smiled at him back. Most girls were shock but everybody supported them because of the loving eyes they have for eachother. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" They crowd cheered and pushed Eunmi towards L.Joe. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!!" Everyone chanted. Eunmi smiled shyly and looked at Byunghun who kissed her. Everyone started to take pictures. When they broke the kiss. They saw Eunji crying. Making ruined. Her hair looked crazy. She went up to Eunmi and slapped her. Her glasses fell off. and everyone saw her beauty. 'OMO she is so pretty.' 'y goddess' 'Me likey' . You rubbed you cheek. Eunmi was now pissed. "Teen top can u guys help Bomi bring Eunji to a room?" Eunmi said cutely. The bell rang and everyone went to class. "Babbbee~ Where are you going?" byunghun said showing his cute side in front of you. "Somewhere. I;'m going to have a little chat with Eunji" Eunmi said sweetly. "Let me come" L.joe said with worry in his eyes. "Sure, if you wanna have fun" Eunmi said said as she went into the room Bomi and Teen Top left Eunji. Eunji was tied to a chair. Teen Top and BOmi stayed in the back. Eunji was struggling to be realeased. Eunmi pulled a chair in front of Eunji. The back of the chair facing Eunmi chest. Eunmi sat down.. "Soo.. You wanna be L.Joe's fiance?" Eumi said with a smirk as her hair became 2 shades blacker and her tattoo showed. Eyeliner coming out of no where. Eunmi stared at Eunji with the most evil smirk ever. With that Eunji screamed her lungs out. 

 

-----------------

a/n: annyeong :3:DDDD! Here is a update <3 

image

L.Joe loves you <3 

 

Comment<3

subscribe<3

enjoy<3 

 

tumblr_m7hljzyoDY1rzefu7o1_500.png