Christmas Special~

My Crazy Arranged Marriage
Eunmi and Byunghun walked hand to hand with smiles across their face through the mall. It wss christmas eve and the couple had nothing to do. Or so what Eunmi thought. Byunghun was biting his lips. Worrying what to get for Eunmi. He asked Bomi for help but she couldnt really think of something she liked except weapons and food. As Byunghun was thinking Bomi and Chunji came. "HEEEY GUYS" Bomi said grabbing Eunmi hand before dragging her away . "Hey! What are you doing?!" Eunmi yelped as she got pulled away. "Oppa! Help me!" Eunmi said as she pouted. "Hahaha! No! Ljoe is my christmas date for today!" Chunji said as he dragged.Ljoe. "you owe me big time! Im helping you get her present!" Chunji said. Byunghun smiled and patted Chunji back. "Thanks Bro!" Ljoe said with a smile before running off into the mall. A hour past . He told Bomi to tell Eunmi to meet him at the part at Midnight. Byunghun blew a raspberry at he thought of.something to give her. As he walked something caught his eyes. While Byunghun shopped. Eunmi was getting dragged around by Bomi. She glared at her best friend for ruining her date with Byunghun. "Yah! Why are you dragging me away? Arent you suppose to be with Chunji?" Eunmi said as she continued to be drag. "No! So just shut up and folllow me! " Bomi said with a evil giggle. It was eleven-thirty. Bomi spent the whole day dragging Eunmi around and talking non stop about Chunji . Eunmi wanted to rip her hair off. As the time went by Bomi dropped off Eunmi at the park. "Seeya later best friend!!" Bomi said winking at Eunmi. As she drove off. Eunmi walked into the pathway . It was dark and scary. Anything could had popped out. As she walked with alert the tree lights began to shine. One by one trees blossomed with beautiful christmas light . At the end of the pathway stood Byunghun with roses in his hand and a box. Eunmi eyes sparkled as she saw what he did for her. As she walked towards him she couldnt but smile. "Byunghun.." Eunmi said looking at him. "This is amazing.."Eunmi said. "Yeah. I got you these." Byunghun said as he gave her the roses and box. Eunmi opened the box to see a beautiful pearl necklace. "Oh my god.. Byunghun.. this is wonderful." Eunmi said. Byunghun smiled as if he just won the lottery. He took the necklace and put it on her . "Merry Christmass Eunmi, I love you." He said kissing her under the moonlight .