Chapter 2

Let Me Love You

“Byul! Moonbyul! Get up!” Wheein pushed byul. “We have to go unless we’ll be late to school!” No matter how many times the girl pushed her she just wouldn’t budge out of bed. “I’m leaving, I don’t want to be late like you” The girl left rushing out of the door. On the other hand byul just started to get ready.

 

“Aish, that girl. She always wants to be on time.” Byul rolled off the bed lazily putting her clothes on. In the bathroom she looked in the mirror fixing her bangs. Looking at her watch, “7:40, school starts at 8:00. I’ll make it in time.” Walking out of the door, she got on her bike and went to school. Byul arrived just in time before the bell rang.

 

“Hello class!” Eyeing byul. “Today is the day we pick our partners for the talent show. That is the fundraiser for our senior trip to Seoul. It’s going to be so much fun don’t you guys think.” The kids began to whisper to one another choosing their partners.

 

“Not so fast kids, you don’t get to choose your partners that way. You will be choosing your partner by a game, the Sadari Game isn’t this fun! “The kids whined not wanting the sadari game but to choose their own partners. “This is what you guys wanted to do last time instead of me choosing your partners.”

 

The kids one by one got up, grabbing a chalk in their hand starting to go down the latter. Half of the classes names on there while the others play the game. “Next up Wheein” Wheein started going down the latter having anxiety. She reached the end of the latter turning around excitedly. “Hwasa!!” She ran to hwasa jumping up and down.

 

“Moonbyul you’re up next!” Moonbyul anxiously went up her friends were already taken. If it was an option she’d take a solo. As she got the chalk and started to go down the latter it got closer to the person she didn’t want.

 

“Solar! You got Solar. Okay next person!” Moonbyul was shook. Unknowing what to do, the only person she didn’t want as a partner was her partner. The rest of the people whined, wanting solar to win the talent show. The prize was a Karaoke machine. Everyone wanted solar, she had a powerful voice which stood out. So was Wheein, and Hwasa voices, the most talented people at school, the trio.

 

“Wahhh!!! It’s fate guys!!!” Wheein joked. The whole class started laughing at the both of them. “You’re right Wheein! Just like 3 days ago she got byul on her knees for forgiveness!” The kids shouted laughing hysterically. It was embarrassing enough to turn byul’s cheeks red. “Rightt!! Byul probably had to probably beg her heart out!!” The kids teased them till the laughter died down.

 

“Okay kids calm down now I think they had enough teasing for the day. Anyways sit next to your partner.” The kids moved wandering to an open seat with their partners.“Did everyone find their partners.” All the kids screamed yes. “Okay! Well your partner is going to be your new seat for the rest of the year so remember it!”

 

Byul awkwardly sat next to solar facing her body away from her. The kid didn’t like her new seat or her partner, it was just awkward. Even more uncomfortable since everyone joked that they were dating just now. On the other hand solar was upset. She didn’t get to be with her friends since byul came and made the class even.

 

“Just kiss already!” The kids loudly shouted laughing as they could see the tension between them.

 

“Alright guys i’m serious stop teasing them.” The teacher gave the class a deadly stare. “Byul come outside we need to talk in the hall now.” The class eyes were on her, some quietly saying “ooouuuhhh…” She got out her seat walking out slamming the door behind her. The slam startled the kids.

 

Byul walked toward her step mom unable to look in her eyes. Her mom was giving her death stares since class started and she knew what she was getting into. “Byul, where have you been for 3 days. DO you know how much your dad and I was worried about you.” Byul knew she was in deep trouble but could only whisper. “Wheein’s house…”

 

“Where were you! Look at me!” Byul looked up and made her voice more stern. “I was at wheein’s house.” she said looking deeply into her step mom’s eyes. “Next time just text me where you are for safety! I’m not mad at you Byul!” There was silence for awhile.

 

“For your punishment, i’m going to make you sing or rap what ever song that lingers deep inside your heart! I just want to understand you byul. You have 3 weeks till the talent show so get started with your partner, go back inside.”

 

Byul walked back in with everyone's eyes on her. “What is everyone looking at? Mind your own business.” She quickly tried to walk back to her desk. Everyone was getting on her nerves.

 

“Someone's mad A kid shouted from the back. This really ticked off byul. She picked up a chair and threw it across the room close to the kid who said that. Byul shoved desk right and left, they were screaming.  

 

“I… had enough today. Me and Solar will never date or end up together! To be honest, solar why don’t you just tell them what is really between us.” Everything turned silent, everyone's eyes turned to solar. “Scared to speak? I’ll tell you all everything.  I, my mom’s car hit solar’s car, that killed solar’s family, so I got on my knees to apologize, but solar why aren’t you saying anything. But you know what my mom died too!!” Byul vented.

 

There were no words that could be said. Byul looked straight into solar’s eyes looking into her soul. Solar was speechless, but byul felt relieved. All the anger that was in her was finally unleashed. “I’m leaving this place and i’m never coming back!” As byul was about to walk out the door the teacher came in.

 

“Byul to the office! Now!” Byul looked up and went straight toward the office not looking back.

------

 

When byul was speaking Solar felt a dagger straight to her chest. Only if she accepted her apology none of this would had happened. In her heart she knew it wasn’t byul’s fault, it was just her stubbornness holding a grudge. She just needed a person to point fingers to.

 

As byul walked out of the room the kids were told by the staff to help clean up while taking care of this issue. The class were freaked of what just happened then, everyone started holding grudges against her.

 

“Solar… are you okay?” Hwasa and wheein asked comforting their friend. Solar nodded patting their backs. “I shouldn’t have said that earlier, it made all of this happen. But solar, why didn’t you tell us about you and byul?” Wheein shrugged.

 

“I didn’t need to tell anybody it was just personal matters between us. It was our personal life I guess, but it was just too hard to talk about.” Solar wiped her tears as they started to drip. “I really miss my family, I miss my parents and my little sister.” Wheein and Hwasa both comforted solar.

 

“It’s okay, you should tell us everything if you’re down. Wheein and I are always here for you Solar. We both love you Unnie. Don’t cry!” The three did a trio hug, wiping each other's tears.

---

 

“Byul what you did in there was totally unacceptable. What has been eating you away these days! Don’t you know you could be expelled! You’re o lucky the principle let this slide, i’m going to have to inform your dad about this when we get home byul.”

 

“I want to be expelled! This school makes my head hurt, I don’t want to come here anymore I don’t like it here! Take me back to seoul!”

 

“Byul I know i’m not your real mom, but there’s so so much I can do to help you. I’m trying byul, but it doesn’t seem you’re trying to help yourself. I’m starting to not know what to do with you anymore, you just don’t care.”

 

The principal came in. The two seemed to quiet down. “Hello Ms. Moonbyul. I heard what happened, but I know it’s not really your fault that you did that either. But, since you did that you’re going to receive a punishment. You have to stay after school and clean 5-8p.m.”

Byul bowed thanking the principle for a less harsh punishment. “Thank you, I won’t do it again. I’m sorry for causing a ruckus.”

----

 

The next day byul woke up and started getting dressed. Thinking about school just made her stressed. “Can’t wait for everyone to stare at me today.” She sarcastically said. “I’m going to move out soon.” Byul left to school early to school, she can’t be late to class for a whole month. If she is late she has to clean longer after school.

 

As byul rode her bike a sudden stop was made making her fall of her bike. It was a group of people who disliked her. The main person came out from the middle.

 

“I’m Joo Hyun. I don’t think you know this but, you made my girl cry. I saw and heard everything. I’m going to make you pay! Hey hold her up! I’m giving her a lesson”

 

“Wow… rumors spread like wildfire. Come on beat me up I don’t care, as long as i’m not late to class. So can this end before 7:30.” Byul said while two people held her up. She was slumped, they held her collar and everything. This girl really didn’t care about anything anymore.

 

“You really have some guts!” The dude threw a punch busting her lip. Next was the stomach, it was multiple punches. They finally grabbed wooden stick lying on the floor and whacked it on her head. As they left she lied for a little getting up.

 

Byul looked at her watch. “Right on time 7:30” She got on her bike getting to school on time. When she arrived at school all she could see were eyes staring at her. Making it into the classroom all beaten up, the class froze as she sat down. Class starts in 10 minutes she needed to go to the bathroom to clean up before her mom sees.

 

Walking to the bathroom she bumps into the trio gang. Wheein, Solar and Hwasa. Just great.

 

“Byul are you okay? You’re ble…….ed..in…..g…. O..n… you…’re……. Byul!” Byul could barely hear the voice of her friend wheein. Everything suddenly felt hazy. Blurred vision, slowly falling on the floor. She could see bits and pieces of what was going on. Wheein reaching for her, then the next she’s already in an ambulance.


-------------------------

Hello I hope you like this story/ chapter.

I think I kinda made this extra long because I dont know if I can update weekly, but i'll try my best.

 I don't really know what I was writing at the end there lol.

Thanks for suscribing and reading this guys :))