chapter 6

the guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Soyoon?” 

The girl looks up, turning her face to the doorway. She sees her brother leaning against the doorway and looking so anxious yet he tries hard to cover it. 

“You already wake up?” 

Soyoon simply hums, averting Jeonghan’s stare upon her. She realises what happening as she looks around. The wolves are around her and peacefully fall into a deep slumber. But she doesn’t remember why there is no trace of two existence leaving behind. 

“Where is your crush, oppa?” 

Jeonghan knits his brow. “I don’t know. When I woke up, he was no longer here. Along with that biggie pup.” 

Soyoon notices something wrong happened while she was sleeping before. While they were all sleeping but she can't figure it out now. Because she has no hint where the man and his wolf heading to. 

“Where’s the pair?” 

“At the front tower. They are guarding us. Why?” 

Soyoon frowns. “Why? I even don’t know why. Anyway, you feel something odd, right?” Jeonghan hums. 

“But?” 

“I don’t know. I feel something and I get worried from it, then I realise that I was worrying a thing I didn’t know for nothing,” he comments. He let out a heavy sigh, messing his hair and walking to throw himself on the bed. He rolls his body on the bed. 

“Why I keep thinking about him?” 

Soyoon chuckles. “Because he is your crush and you worry him, that’s simple.” 

“Is it a simple crush I have?” Soyoon shrugs her shoulder dismissively. “Perhaps more than a simple crush you have, before you forget him. Well, I never know about it because you only tell me before he was your crush. That’s it.” 

“How if it’s true?” His face becomes darker. “How if it’s more than a crush but for some reasons, I have to forget it just because it’s for the sake of my life? And now he’s gone. Where?” 

Soyoon pats her brother. “We shall ask him later, but now we have to find him. It’s like unsafe to not have him around.” 

She smiles. Jeonghan merely shrugs and he almost hugs his sister if a little howling doesn’t interrupt his intimate session with his sister. Soyoon knits her brow together. “The howling seems odd.” 

“I know,” he replies. Afterwards, they both run heading to the front gate. 

It feels so strange. There is no wolf around besides the Alpha pair gritting their teeth fiercely in front of a man. A tall man who stands at the gateway, pulling a smile as if he comes with all the hospitality he wants to offer to them. Jeonghan holds Soyoon close to him, tight gripping on her hand to not let her go. They walk in a cautious gait as they approach the man. The pair keeps on growling in their throat. 

“Oh, my pleasure, Mr. and Miss Yoon,” the man salutes them. Soyoon hesitantly bows while Jeonghan stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter