The letters [with Bambam and Yugyeom]

KPOP HUNGER GAMES
"Ae you sure that he will show up ?" asks Bambam.

"With the amount of money that we promised, he will be an idiot if he doesn't."

Yugyeom gives an encouragement slap on Bambam's back as a dark silhouette is appearing in the back street. The two boys walk to him. It's effectively the morgue guy, with a brown bag, supposed to contain the four letters Jaehyun talked about. When they reach him, Bambam take the bag and take a look at it. Effectively, four letters are in there, as expected. Yugyeom throws the banknote bundle at the morgue dude and they run out of the alley, taking the path to Bambam's apartment.

Once the door is closed, they both sits on the living room's couch and pour the letters on a cushion before Yugyeom calls Jaehyun.

"Hi", the voice of Jaehyun says on the other side of the phone.

"Hi. We have the letters. What do we do know ?" asks Yugyeom.

"Open and read them, orders Jaehyun. He gives us instructions for the big operation."

"And when will we meet this freaky morgue dude again ? demands Bambam, taking the phone. I didn't like him that much."

"Be a man and don't be afraid of old men working with dead people", spits Jaehyun. Then he hang up.

"Shall we ?" says Yugyeom, taking the first letter written, with the name "Jisoo" on it.

Bambam nods. Yugyeom opens it.

"All the underdogs in the world

A day may come when we lose

But it is not today

Today we fight"

They exchange a weird look. They take the second envelope. "Joshua".

"No, not today

Some day, the flowers will wither

But not today

It's too early to die

Too good day"

"It's BTS's Not Today", observes Bambam.

"No " comment sarcastic Yugyeom, opening the htird letter "Taehyung".

"If you can't fly, run

If you can't run, walk

If you can't walk, crawl

If you have to crawl, gear up"

"He is not giving us any instructions for the operation", sighs Yugyeom.

Bambam opens the fourth letter, "Jeonghan".

"We couldn't fail

Because we belived in each other"

They stay several minutes without talking.

"I UNDERSTAND !" shouts Bambam.

"Then explain."

"He is sending us a revolution. He knows that we can't do it alone. We need to get people with us. If chance loves us, we already have more than a hundred idols prepare to fight for their brothers and sisters. It won't take long before Armys, Carats, Blinks, IGOT7 and all other fandoms join in. We have to prepare this coup d'état. This is the only way to get our country back in the right hands."

"And in the hands of who ?"

"Of the first winners of the Hunger Games."