Day 3

KPOP HUNGER GAMES

On this thirth morning, the Judges of the Games decided to make the temperature drop. It passed from twenty degres to five. For Woozi, lost all alone in the woods, it's Hell. He has barely the amount of food thaht he needs, water is a rare treasure and he only gets a light vest to keep him warm. He decides to move, to not freeze on the ground like a lost autumn leaf. Always walking straight, he reaches the main river, that goes across the arena. To locate him, we can tell that he his on the same side thaht Jimin and Hoseok were, but one mile away from this spot, by the South. Rocks are forming a long pavement on the both sides of the river. For Woozi, this is a perfect place to rest ans fill is bottle of water. He even thinks that he could follow the path of the river until he has to fight an other tribute. That way, he will always be near some water and some meat. 

After a few minutes of rest, he can'rt help but move. He goes forward, his theeth chattering because of the cold. Abruptly, he stops walking. He hears something. Something like a help demand, covered by sobs. It comes from the forrest. Should he go there ? The dilem is filling his head as the voice and the sobs are getting louder and louder. Effraid, he recognize the guy who is begging for help. Jeonghan hyung. 

He runs as fast as he can, guided by the sounds derived from Jeonghan. Seconds later, he finds Jeonghan, crawling on the ground, with a gray face, hollow cheeks and cracked lips. This guy is far away from the perfect-skin Jeonghan, with his beautiful long hair that made girls jealous. Now, he's just a moving skeleton asking for help. Jeonghan lift his eyes to Woozi. He finally sees him. 

"Woozi..."

Woozi's heart splits. He sits next to Jeonghan, making his hyung's head resting on his lap. He slowly open Jeonghan's mouth and pours water in it. His hyung close his eyes as the water is slinding down his throat. The best feeling he ever had since the start of the Games. But there's a thing he's hiding to Woozi, the reason why he asked Jennie to kill him on the first day, why he was starving himself because he did'nt have the courage to take away his life. 

TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE GAMES

"Dad, dont't do it" said Jeonghan on the phone. "Something will happen to you and I could never forgive myself for that."

"Jeonghan, my son, I will never let you go in this game. The President should hear me. In fact, he will. I'm in front of his office right now."

"God, dad ! shouted Jeonghan. All the boys are in this. We will fight together. I don't need your protection anymore. Also, I'm a grownup for all I know."

"If this can reassure you, I will let the phone on free hand. I'm going in, so shut up. Your mom will wait for me outside of the doors."

Jeonghan listened to the conversation. All was going okay until his dad made the big demande. The President started to laugh, then Jeonghan heard something like a drawer opening. His dad shutted. Jeonghan was holding his breath. What did the President took in this drawer ? He had the answer quickly. He heard a detonation. And the sound of the phone hurting the floor. An other shot was release, making an other body fall. His mom. On his side of the phone, Jeonghan fall on his knees. One tear went down his cheek. He wiped it away. The boys couldn't see him cry. He putted his phone in his locker, locked it and walked out of the cloakroom, making his way back to the training room. 

BACK TO THE GAMES

Woozi can't carry Jeonghan's body to the river. He is too heavy for him. He continues to give him water, searching for a new plan. 

"Jeonghan ?" a familiar voice called. 

Woozi turned around. In front of him was standing S. Coups (a/n : also be called Seungcheol), Suga, Dokyeom, Mingyu and Rosé. Seungcheol fall on the ground next to Jeonghan. He puts his two hands on Jeonghan's chest, tears falling on his shirt. 

"How... ?" Seungcheol asked.

"You know, the phonecall... mumured Jeonghan in Seungcheol's ear. My dad and my mom were shot. And I heard it. I don't have anyone waiting for me."

"You... you have me !" protests Seungcheol. 

"But you know that one of us have to die, Seungcheol. I want you to kill me. A painless death. Please."

"I can't."

"Make me go to sleep, hyung..."

Woozi steps away, leaving the two boys together. Seungcheol approaches Suga, taking his bow and one arrow. He goes back to Jeonghan and leaves a light goodbye kiss on his lips. Not because they were in love. Just something that covers all the feelings he can't express. He tends the bow.

"Goodbye, Jeonghan."

And the cannon detonates.

*

He puts an other letter, this time under Jeonghan's shirt. He hopes that everything goes like it suppose to. Next, he runs until he reaches a big maple tree, were he is supposed to meet Mingyu, Minghao and Dokyeom. He waits a few minutes until the three guys show up. 

"Hi", he says. "I'm glad that you came. Unless, I will have to kill you with my own hands."

Minghao forced a laugh. 

"You know what you have to do, he says. Kill your allies. They all have to be gone by tomorrow."

"I don't think I can't kill one of them, confesses Dokyeom."

"Well, This is your only chance to get out of here. We planned this. You should've got out of the group if you didn't have the guts that it takes."

Mingyu stares at Dokyeom with the most convincing look he could find. 

"Alright, sighs Dokyeom. They will be gone by tomorrow."

"Perfect."