Day 1

KPOP HUNGER GAMES

They are all in the tubes. They hearts are beating. Sweat is covering their hands. For some, their brain is frozen, they can't even think. They all had a beautiful and successful career to be killed by they co-stars ? 

The plateform lift them in this forest-themed arena. The sun is pratically burning the place up. 

Suddently, the countdown projected on the top of the Cornucopia starts. Only ten seconds left. Now five. And the Games begins.

All the tributes run. Some to the Cornucopia or to the woods, but

Rosé is stuck on her podium. She can't move. She can't do anything to these people. They are her friends. What Blinks thinks of that ? And Carats ? And Armys ? A hand catch her arm and push her on the ground. She lift her eyes : Suga. 

"You should move, he whispered, or you're gonna be kill. Come with me, Mingyu and S. Coups. We will share our stuff and try to last the longer as we can. They want a good show, aren't they ?"

She shook her head in an approuval and he lift her up. Suga take her hand and, together, they run to Mingyu and S. Coups, wainting to the edge of the forest.

Meanwhile, at the Cornucopia, Rap Monster is crawling on the ground, holding the blood coming out the nose that Minghao broke earlier for a basket of rations. Woozi is taking as much weapons as he can, hiding from the tributes with his small size. He finally takes a sword and some knifes and runs to the woods. 

All the other tributes are now somewhere in the forest, with no water or any food. Hoseok and Jimin, determined to fight together, are creating their little camp above the river. 

"We don't have anything that we need to survive, Hoseok, pouted Jimin. I shouldn't listen to you. Back there, I could have take weapons, food and bottles of water."

"And be killed by one of them, respond Hoseok. They are not our friends anymore, Jimin. The only person you can trust is me."

Jimin nods and they agree to go back to the Cornucopia latter and take what the tributes left.

*

The night is now on. For Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa, the only light is the moon.

"I hope Rosé is still alive", hopes Lisa.

"We didn't hear any cannon, . She is not dead yet", whispers Jennie.

"Girls, we should split up and find some food, propose Jisoo. Here, takes those knifes and we all meet here in thirty minutes."

And they split up. Jisoo, a bit scared by the dark and the wood noises, begins to pick up some blueberries when she hears footsteps. She freezes.

Two people appear in the middle of two trees. She has seen them before. Seungkwan and Joshua from Seventeen. Amazing vocalists, she tells herself. 

"Hi guys" she smiled.

Joshua laughts.

"Damn girl, we are not at MAMAs anymore."

He pulls out a long knife, like Seungkwan. 

"We are enemies, sweetie" adds Seungkwan.

He throws his knife at her. She pushes herself on the ground as the knife passed over her head. Without any hasitation, she stabs Joshua in the neck, under the effrayed eyes of Seungkwan. Once she pulls out the knife, Joshua falls on the ground. A second later, the first cannon is heard. Now, she have to face an angry, sad and desesperate Seungkwan. 

"I-I'm so sorry, Seugkwan..." she sobs.

"Don't need your ing appologies."

Seugkwan hear an other cannon, knowing how beautiful is the sound of revenge.

*

Jennie is still hunting by herself, affraid by the two cannons. While she is walking, she starts to hear a small sob. She continue to walk to find Jeonghan, sitting there by hiself, crying. He lift her eyes to her.

"Kill me", he says between to sobs.

"What ?" asked Jennie, suprised.

"Kill me, kill me ! I beg, kill me, Jennie ! I don't need this. Just KILL ME !"

She knows she can't. She just shake her head and starts running in the opposite direction, living sobbing Jeonghan alone.

*

At this late time of night, all the alliances are formed and the tribute hunting plans are growing. Near the edge of the arena, we find the biggest alliance of the Games : Suga, Mingyu, S. Coups, Dokyeom and Rosé. By the river, we have our two friends, Hoseok and Jimin. Somewhere in the woods, Jennie and Lisa are slepping, holding their hands tight, hopping to not see the face of Rosé or Jisoo in the sky. Seungkwan found on his way Hoshi, Minghao and Taehyung. He knows well Hoshi and Minghao, but stays a little bit away from Tae. He just have to be sure not to loose an other friend by his fault. All the other tributes are solitary wolfes. But one of them is growing dark, consumed by hate and disgust. Obsess by one phrase.

"I will win."