Day 2

KPOP HUNGER GAMES

Sun is rising on the arena. By the river, Jimin is waking up, cuddled in Hoseok's arms. He smiles, thinking about how safe he feels when Hobie is near. He shakes a little bit his friend and sleepy Hoseok oppens one eye, smirks at the view of Jimin's angel face and tightens his embrace, making Jimin being closer to him. 

"Good way to get sponsors from Army", chuckles Jimin.

So this is just an act, Hoseok tought. "Nope, laughts Jimin. It's isn't an act. And close your mouth when you think". Hobie rolls his eyes and pushed Jimin into the river. The big splash breaks the silence of the arena, and the loud laught of Hoseok is filling the soundless air. Neither of them could imagine them, laughing their out in this kind of situation. That's why, even in the safe walls of BigHit, the both of them were always making the other happy when something was falling appart. It was just natural. Hoseok sat on the edge of the big rock they are camping on, his feet into the cold water. Suddently, a hand grabs his foot and pulls him into the water : Jimin. Now, they are both wet and kind of defenceless if an other tribute is prowling near them. 

And four of them are. Hiding behind some bushes, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Minghao and Taehyung are observing them. Tae is nervously playing with his bow, offered by a very generous sponsor. Minghao, annoyed by the little metalic and repetitive sound of Tae's ring against the bow, decide to kick him on his knee to make him shut. Tae grimaces and stops moving. Seungkwan, who made himself the leader of the alliance, asks Tae for his weapon. 

"Use yours", Tae answers harshly. 

"Damn kid, says Minghao. Didn't you hear Seungkwan ? Give him your ing weapon."

"Don't talk to me like that, dork, spats Tae. I'm your hyung. You need to respect me. Actually, I'm the hyung here."

Hoshi starts to laught lightly. 

"Maybe you'll not be the hyung longer if you don't shut your princess mouth", Hoshi mumured in a sweet, yet frightening voice. 

Sighting, Tae gives Seungkwan his bow and arrows. Silently, he prays for Jiminie and Hobie. Because he knows where this is going. 

Seungkwan makes a sing to invite them to move with him. They approach the river in a deadly silence. Now, they are only twenty meters away from the two guys. Taehyung sits above Seungkwan, who his tending his bow. Tae knows that Seungkwan nerver misses a shot. They are dead. Unless... 

"NO !" screams Taehyung, placing himself in the front of Seungkwan when he released the bow. 

A flower of extreme pain blooms in his chest. Blood his flyning in the air as he is falling into the water. With the energy left to him, he shouts "RUN !" to his two friends. 

*

"Twenty-one left", says Jin to himself as he is cooking some strange lezard for dinner. He is hoping thaht none of his loved dongsaengs appear in the sky tonight. Only a few minutes left before he can taste this dark green thing. 

"Jin hyung !" someone called him.

Jin pulls out his knifes when he sees Rap Monster (a/n : also be called Namjoon), a bruise on his nose, walking to him, showing his empty hands. When he his feets aways from his hyung, his runs and hugs him until he pratically crushes Jin's bones. 

"Hopefully, you're not dead" laughs Jin, holdind Namjoon tight. 

They break the hug and sits near the fire.

"That is ready" says Jin. 

He splits the lezard in two and give one half to Namjoon. Nam takes a bite and Jin is looking at him, expecting a reation.

"Jin, how can you make a thing looking so disguting to taste that good ?"

Jin sighs in relief. "Let's fight together, propose Jin. With our dances moves that , we will make they eyes bleed until they die."

*

Sun is already setting. Someone is walking by the river. He sees Jimin's and Hoseok's camp, left behing by his owners. Ten meters away from him, there his a body resting on the ground. He walks to it. Taehyung's body. Like he did last night with Joshua's and Jisoo's, he put a letter that he wrote under Taehyung's shirt. He know that the President, that the crazy people that voted for him and all the Armys, Carats, Blinks and others fandoms are watching him. And he doesn't care. Because he wants people to watch him. They will watch this tribute for the rest of their lifes. Maybe they will remember him by the crazy letter guy, or by a too serious picture in the night sky, followed  by a bullet sound. But if sponsors and chances agree to marry his skills that he has been working on the past few months, the world will remember him as the first winner of the Hunger Games.