Chapter 7

Horror Movie ; kiheon

After the radio shows, they going back to their dorms.

At dorm~

"I'm going to sleep, good night" Changkyun sleepily heading to his room. Not bothering to change his clothes. "Aaahhh! I'm tired.. my back hurts so much, its killing me!" Hyungwon says as he his back. "Yahh!!! We only sits for an hour." Shownu who just come in into their dorm. Hyungwon shrugs. "That's long enough for me." He sigh. "Okay, i'm going to get some rest, so good night guys." Hyungwon climbing up to his bed slowly like a sloth. In just seconds he off to dreamland.

"Is anyone hungry? Come eat with me." Jooheon shouts and walk to the kitchen. " I'm full already." Shownu says who are changing his clothes at the living room. "But hyung, you always hungry." Jooheon says, walking to the living room. "Not today, Jooheonie. Good night." Shownu off to his room. "Minhyuk hyung, what about you? Do you want to eat with me?" Jooheon tugs at Minhyuk shirts. "Sorry, Jooheonie.. I'm really sleepy." Minhyuk walk pass him to their room. Jooheon pouts.

"Okay, if that so..i'm not going to eat." Jooheon said glaring at his hyungs. "Why? Are you scared?" Kihyun who just got out of the bathroom, drying his hair. Shocking Jooheon to death, makes the younger boy to jump a bit. "No, i'm not." Jooheon really annoyed by Kihyun. "Jooheonie, if you want to eat, i can wait." Kihyun says while lying on the couch at their living room.

Jooheon doesn't know his decision. He really don't like Kihyun because he still embarassed by what had happened. Crying at night, make his hyung wait for him to sleep. And today he make his hyung wait for second time. But he really really seriously hungry. Then, Wonho come out from his room. Looking straight at them. "Why are you guys still here?" Giving them a question look and move to the couch, where Kihyun's at. "Ah, hyung! Jooheonie wants to eat and i will wait for him." Giving a sleepy smile to Wonho. "Kihyunnie, i know you're exhausted and you are sweating. Just go to sleep." Wonho tap Kihyun arm and his back. "But.." Wonho stops him. "Just go to sleep Kihyunnie, i can accompany him. Besides i'm going to stay up late tonight."
Wonho helps Kihyun getting up. "Ouh, okay. Don't stay up too late, hyung. Enjoy your meal, Jooheon." Kihyun walks to the room, nearly hit his head at the door frame.

"Wonho hyung, he so sleepy right? He so careless." Jooheon turn to look at Wonho. "Ermm.. i think so.." taking his seats on the couch.

After a while~
 
"Hyung! I'm finish eating already. Do you want to go to sleep too?" Jooheon tap Wonho shoulder, makes him snap. "Uh oh, yo're done..i'm so sleepy actually." Wonho yawns. "Ouh, why.. uh..umm.. thank you for waiting and sorry to disturb you." Jooheon feels guilty to his hyung. Wonho waves his hand signaling 'no problem' to Jooheon while he make his way to his room, who he shares with Shownu and Hyungwon. "By the way, Jooheon-ssi.." Wonho look at Jooheon, eyes half open. "Have you apologise to Kihyun?" Jooheon his nape and look at the floor nervously. "Ermm.. I.." Wonho cuts his words again. "Make sure you apologise to him. Okay?!" Wonho left Jooheon who still stutter by his word. "Good night, Wonho hyung!" Jooheon shouts a bit.

Jooheon walks into his room looking around. The other members already sleep. He lay down on his bed.

Apologise? That word keep playing on his head. 'Do I need to say sorry to him? He started it that day. He the first one who said i'm scaredy cat. Why do i need to apologise?'
He let out a sigh. He keep tossing around trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. He is about to go to sleep but that word keep playing in his head.
'Maybe i really need to apologize. He help me a lot. He prepare my food. He doesnt tell anyone that i cry. He wait for me to sleep also he want to wait for me today even he is tired.' He let out another sigh. Maybe tomorrow i will apologise to him.
 

 

 

How is it? 🤔 Do you guys enjoy my story? 🤗 I really hope you guys enjoy it. 😊 As you can see, i change how i write my story.. 😲 are you guys, okay with it? 🙃 I think this way, its more like a story hahah.. let me know if you like the older version or this..👌 [I'm currently writing another story..do support 'Show Me The Way']