Chapter 10

Horror Movie ; kiheon

Then, the practice room door opens. Making a squeeking sounds and there is a black thing standing at the door.

Jooheon quickly move to Hyungwon and holding Hyungwon hands tightly. They are all scared. Changkyun slowly shuffling  go to Hyungwon. They feel like they stuck there. Sitting and still looking at the black figure. Then, its moving slowly and slowly towards them. The door behind it slams shut. Suddenly the lights in the practice room turns off. The practice room are completely dark.

"Hyung, i'm scared!" Jooheon whisper and still holding tight at Hyungwon.

"Changkyunnie! Stop playing with my legs!"

"But, hyu-"

"ARGHHH!!! HYUNG HELP!!!"

"Changkyun!!" Both of them scream.

Now, left both of them at the center of the room. A rustling noise can be heard from the corner of the room. Then, its stop and continue by a giggling sound.

The lights turns back on. Exposing an empty space in front of them. Hyungwon looks at Jooheon. The boy are turning white and shivering at his side.

Suddenly, a smack on both head. They turn back and found Changkyun and Minhyuk behind them.

"That is what you get for playing around." Minhyuk said with both hand folding across his chest.

"No, we're not. There's a black thing at the door just now." Jooheon who are now the back of his head.

"The black thing is me, idiot. And its not you who play around but this guy over here." Minhyuk smack Changkyun head.

"Ouch! Hyung!" Changkyun pout and glare at Minhyuk.

"What?!" Minhyuk glare at them back.